You may have faced some errors and issues in the QuickBooks software while installing or updating it. One of them is the subscription or service expired issues that you get during the update or installing QuickBooks. You come across the following error message:
Your QuickBooks Subscription has lapsed.
Sorry, it looks like your subscription has lapsed.
These error message can occur after you get verify your subscription or update your card option.
Causes Of The Error
- Unstable internet connection on your system
- You are using an outdated version of QuickBooks subscription
- The credit card connected with your subscription is not updated.
How To Resolve The Error?
Update billing information in CAMPS
- Log into https://camps.intuit.com
- Navigate to the product or subscription for which you want to change the payment method.
- Locate the billing information section from the Product details and then click on
- Provide the updated information
- Click on Save & Close
- Sync the QB license online. To do so, follow the below steps:
- Open QuickBooks
- From the main menu, go to Help > Manage My License > Sync License Data Online
Install QuickBooks Updates
Open the QuickBooks and go to Help > Update QuickBooks to update your QuickBooks to the latest release for detailed instruction.
Delete .ecml file
- Close QuickBooks and all the related process using the QuickBooks processes.
- Open the entitlement data folder for your operating system and version of QuickBooks.
- Press the Windows + R keys for the run command
- Type C:\ProgramData\Intuit\Entitlement Client\v8 (or v6) and hit enter
- Right-click on the ecml file and click on Delete.
- Click on Yes to the confirmation box
- Open the company file and follow the on-screen prompts to finish the process.
Note: If you also use the QuickBooks POS then you will need to re-register the program since it uses the same EntitlementDataStore.ecml file as QuickBooks Desktop.
The above mentioned steps will help you in resolving the subscription has lapsed or your service plan has expired error. However, if you keep on facing the same issue then contact the toll-free QuickBooks Technical Support Phone Number +1800-567-0425.