Are you facing error while viewing or printing forms in QuickBooks Desktop? If Adobe Acrobat Reader is already installed on your system, you need to set it as your default PDF viewer to see and print forms again. If it is not set as your default PDF viewer, you can get the following error message:
You may not have a PDF viewer installed on your computer. To view and print the form, it is recommended that you install the most common PDF viewer, Adobe Acrobat Reader, which is available for free download and install.
If you are also facing this issue while viewing or printing forms or reports, this article can be helpful for you in resolving the error properly. In case you require any kind issue during the resolution process, you can get complete assistance by dialing our toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1800-567-0425.
Set Adobe Reader As Your Default Program
Windows 7, 8, and 8.1
- Open the Run command by pressing Windows + R
- Type Control Panel in the search box and hit enter.
- Go to Programs and Features
- Locate the Set default programs
- Select Adobe Reader (or any PDF viewer installed on your system).
- Choose the program and click on Set this program as default.
- From the Start menu, click on the Settings
- Choose Apps and from the left pane, select Default apps.
- Search .pdf and choose its default program.
- From the list click on Adobe Acrobat Reader (or any PDF viewer installed on your system).
- Click on Switch anyway.
Once you set PDF Viewer as default, try to view and print same forms or print forms to check if the error is resolved or not.
Technical Support For QuickBooks Issues
The provided solutions should be helpful for you in resolving the PDF viewer not installed on your system issue and you should be able to view or print forms or reports easily. However, if you are still not able to resolve the issue or you are facing any other issue while resolving the issue, you can contact us at our toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1800-567-0425 and get your issues resolved instantly.