QuickBooks Not Responding And User Unable To Open Company File
QuickBooks accounting software provides you various features and tools that help you in managing your accounting tasks. QuickBooks makes you accounting process quicker and efficient than any other accounting software that is available in the market. However, QuickBooks might show you some errors while you are working on the software and one such error is ‘QuickBooks Couldn’t Open your Company File ’. You might be getting this error because of opting wrong method while opening QuickBooks or QuickBooks Files. This error can be easily and quickly resolved by the expert pro advisors. Just call us at our QuickBooks Enterprise Phone Number.
Causes Of QuickBooks Not Responding Issue
- Improper access/permission or Encrypted data within the file
- Damaged company file
- Corrupted supply of power while working with QuickBooks.
- Computer shuts down when the QuickBooks program was running.
- Network or hardware issue
- Use double clicks in the repeating way while opening QuickBooks also prevent it from opening properly.
- Using older or outdated version of QuickBooks.
Steps To Resolve QuickBooks Won’t Open Issue
- Go to the task manager and find out QBW32.exe file and end its process.
- Then Close QuickBooks application
- Now restart your PC and again open QuickBooks.
- Re-register QuickBooks related components in Window. To do so, run ‘Reboot.bat’ for getting registered.DLL and OCX files.
- Repair QuickBooks Installation which will help you in replacing your damaged install file.
- Now you need to try with a clean installation of files in a new folder.
Technical Support Help for Unable to Open QB Problem
If the above mentioned steps did not fixed your issue or you are having some query about QuickBooks software, you can call us at our QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1-866-701-7446.