QuickBooks undoubtedly is one of most useful and user friendly accounting software that manages complex accounting tasks with ease. However, users sometimes face an issue when the QuickBooks software starts getting freeze due to which whole program slows to a Crawl. Due to this freezing, it creates a new off screen windows which runs in the background and you are neither able to see it nor close it. Due to this issue, QuickBooks disallows you to its files or any other window. You can see QuickBooks Keeps Freezing in detail.
Causes of Freezing QuickBooks
- Some files are not getting cleaned up and it does not allow you to access window properly.
- Outdated Operating System
- Some windows are running in background that uses regular data and space which creates trouble in opening the QuickBooks.
In case using large volumes of data in QB, Call QuickBooks Enterprise Support Number to get help for reducing the size of data, so the process will become faster.
- Press ESC button on your keyboard. This will close already opened window and reset its position to current viewable area.
- Locate “Clean up Company File” from File option. This will clean unwanted files.
- If this is issue still remain then you will need to upgrade your QuickBooks Software to the latest version. To do so, click on help and go to Update QuickBooks and follow the upcoming prompt for the latest release.
Help Support for Fixing Freezing Issue Intuit QuickBooks
Deleting system cache and temporary files can also beneficial for you to get rid of this issue. Also, some other utility tools like the QuickBooks File Doctor and Rebuild; Verify to identify some other issue which also major causes behind the freezing issue. For getting help user can start QuickBooks Chat with technicians or they can dial Our toll free number +1800-324-6955.