Are finding it difficult to identify the payments that you have done? Well this article can help you with creating a list of employees you have paid in a financial year through the Payroll Transactions using the Payee report.
With this list, you will be able to identify the exceeded limits of your payroll service plan level. You need to follow the steps mentioned below to perform this task:
- From the main menu, go to Reports and select Employees & Payroll.
- Choose Payroll Transactions by Payee
- From the Dates drop-down option, select This Month (or Last Month or Next Month, as per the month you want to view).
While calculating the number of employees you have paid in a calendar month:
- The paycheck date is used to establish the calendar month.
- Each employee is counted to which you are trying to pay in the current payroll.
- All the additional employees to which you have paid through paychecks dated in the same month are counted as well.
- All the employees are only counted ones irrespective of the number of employees paid during the month.
- All the terminated employees are subtracted that were released in QuickBooks on or before the paycheck date.
Technical Help For QuickBooks Desktop
The provided steps should help you in identifying the list of your paid employees through QuickBooks Payroll. However, there can be some instances when you may face several errors and issues while paying your employees. If you are also going through any issue, you can connect with our technical assistance team by dialing the toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1805-900-6410 to get instant help for the issues.