In this article, we will be providing you the process to update billing for desktop payroll subscription. You can easily and securely update your billing information for your payroll subscription. You will be provided the complete guide to update your billing information along with answers for frequently asked questions. You can also contact us at our QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number +1800-567-0425 if you want any kind of help from our ProAdvisors.
Change A Credit Card Or Bank Information
|Note: If you switch your payment method from Credit Card to Electronic Funds Transfer or vice versa, you can contact our QuickBooks Support department.|
- Open QuickBooks and from the main menu, go to Employees > My Payroll Service > Account/Billing Information.
- Sign in to your Intuit Account using appropriate user credentials.
- Once you are signed in, navigate to the Billing Details Note: The information level may be different depending upon your contact role. If there are no information in the Billing Details box, this means that you are not the current billing contact. If you want to change the Holder and/or the billing contact, contact the Intuit QuickBooks Support department.
- If the current credit card information are available, you are the billing contact of your QuickBooks company file. Click on Edit to update your billing information.
- Provide your new billing information and then click on I Agree.
Frequently Asked Questions
What am I paying for?
A QuickBooks Desktop Payroll Service is a subscription you pay to enable the payroll features on the QuickBooks Desktop. The payroll features includes payroll updates, automatic payroll tax calculation, and payroll forms.
What will be billed to my credit card or bank account?
The credit card or bank account we have on file will be billed as the following fees:
- Subscription Fee – Charged at the beginning of every term of subscription (Annual or Monthly).
- Per Employee Fee – This charge basically depends on the number of employees you pay at least once every month. It is also charged the following month. The per employee fee may or may not be applied for you and that depends on the subscription type you have selected.
You will receive a notification email along with your details related to your Payroll subscription before the renewal and after the renewal of payroll service is sent to the billing contact of your company (initially the purchaser of the payroll service). You can change your billing contacts for your account by contacting our QuickBooks Customer Service Number +1800-567-0425.
Who can update my billing information?
If you want to update the billing information for payroll service, you need to fulfill the following requirements:
- You should be an authorized user of the account. Authorized users are contacts mentioned in the account of your company. Only these users are permitted to open the company’s account, represent the company while being connected with Intuit, and contact Intuit if you want to add a new user.
- You should be having the correct login credentials for My Account. The security policies of Intuit don’t support sharing usernames and password, so all the users require an Intuit login account.
- If you are using QuickBooks Desktop Payroll Enhanced, QuickBooks Desktop Payroll Assisted, QuickBooks Desktop Payroll Enhanced, or the disk delivery service, you can only update your billing information at the My Account website and you should only be using the Credit Card.
Reach Us For QuickBooks Technical Support
Hopefully, you find this article helpful and you are now able to update your billing information for QuickBooks Desktop payroll subscription. Sometimes, you may face several issues as well while updating your billing information such as Your QuickBooks Subscription Has Lapsed or Your Full Service Plan Has Expired. In such situations, you may have to re-register your QuickBooks Desktop on your system. If you are not able to update your billing information, you can contact us at our toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1800-567-0425 and get your issues resolved.