QuickBooks Desktop comes with hundreds of efficient accounting tools and features that helps you in managing your business with ease and keeps your financial records up to date. With QuickBooks, you get highly advanced features that helps you perform various complex tasks with ease. One such feature is the Quick Create feature of QuickBooks that allows you to instantly perform some of the complex and time-consuming tasks. To get started with this feature, you just need enter the security validation and select continue.
The Quick Create feature of QuickBooks helps you to use and manage your data and account. If you are new to QuickBooks and not aware about the quick create feature of QuickBooks, we will be helping you out with complete information about this newly added feature in QuickBooks Desktop.
What Is Quick Feature In QuickBooks Desktop
From the home screen of QuickBooks, you have a (+) sign on the top of the page. The plus icon will turn into X once you click on it. When you use this feature for the first time, you will be shown a condensed set of transactions including “Invoice, Estimate, Expense, Check and Show More icon.
You can click on Show More option to see all the transactions sorted into categories such as Customers, Employees, Vendors and Other. Every category has a sub-category and you can make use of the categories and sub-categories where the Quick Create option will be selected.
How You Can Use The QuickBooks Quick Create Features?
- You can use the QuickBooks Create Feature to communicate with your customers easily.
- QuickBooks Create feature allows you to create credit memo, delayed credit receipts for sales, refund reports or receipts.
- Quick Create helps you in receiving and updating accounts including in-depth information in no time.
- You can keep your vendor list up-to-date with the help of QuickBooks Quick Create feature.
- The Quick Feature option also allows you to keep the expenses, bills, payments, vendor credits, advances, credit cards and dues updated. It also helps you to access them easily.
- Quick Feature helps you in keeping a record of your business data properly and it reduces the chances of incorrect entries or mistakes.
- Quick create feature of QuickBooks increases the accuracy of tracking expenses of your company. This also helps you in keeping correct set of salaries of your employees, including other benefits to your employees easily.
Using Quick Create feature allows you to manage all your data and accounts in an organized way. QuickBooks Desktop offers a wide range of options to choose from and add accounts under individual categories. We have already mentioned that this Quick Create feature can also be used on a trail period and if you manage to use this feature well, you can move further to use the feature fully.
If you are facing any kind of issue with Quick Create feature of QuickBooks or you are having doubts related to this feature, you can connect with our technical assistance team by dialing our toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1855-565-6250 and get instant help for your issues.