QuickBooks Desktop follows the same settings applied in your system whenever you save or print PDF files. However, you still have the option to change PDF format for QuickBooks Desktop. For this, you need to perform the steps provided in this article.
Create a legal size PDF
- Open the Printers and Faxes settings.
- Open the Run command by pressing the Windows + R keys.
- In the search field, type Control Panel and then click on OK or hit enter.
- Make changes to the image size compression.
- Locate and right-click on the Microsoft XPS Document Writer.
- Click on Printing Preferences.
- Choose the Advanced option.
- Select Images: JPG – Medium Compression option then modify it to JPG – Minimum or PNG lossless Compression.
- Click OK.
- Create the PDF with normal processes.
- Set the PDF size to legal.
- Go to the PDF and then choose File > Print.
- Go to Properties and then navigate to Advanced tab. Make changes to the paper size to legal.
- Navigate to the Finishing tab and from the Orientation section, choose Portrait or Landscape.
Note: QuickBooks Printer setup window comes with an additional orientation setting but you it doesn’t allow you to make modifications in the orientation when you save the PDF document. You have to set orientation on the actual printer properties.
The provided solutions should help you to save QuickBooks Desktop PDF in legal size, landscape or portrait orientation. However, if you are facing any kind of issue during the process, just dial our toll-free number +1-866-701-7446 and get complete help from the certified ProAdvisors of getsupportnumber.com.