What Is QuickBooks Payroll Service Key
When you buy a QuickBooks Payroll Solution Online, you get a unique 16 digits payroll service key which is linked to your Payroll and Employer Identification Number (EIN) service. You will need to enter this into your QuickBooks File in order to activate and use of your payroll services. To use payroll services properly, there some requirements, guidelines and limitations associated with it and some of them are:
- Use QuickBooks from the registered Desktop and use single payroll subscription for all your companies
- When you work on multiple files for your company with the same EIN or payroll subscription, you might face an error that says QuickBooks Desktop Payroll supports only one data file for a company with a unique
- Make sure that the payroll administrator and contact information for QB Payroll subscription are some for all companies added to the subscription.
- Users are able to create multiple company accounts on the same payroll subscription by paying employees with Direct Deposit.
- It is significant to note that each QB desktop encompasses a limit on the company accounts added to a single subscription. This is completely based on the count of data files added to a company account.
If you are not able to identify your EIN or have some issues with your service key, you can call us at our QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number.
How to Edit or Retrieve Service Key In QuickBooks Payroll
Follow the below steps in order to create, edit or retrieve your company’s Payroll Service Key:
- First of all make sure that you have your service key. You can find it out in your registered Email’s inbox. In case you are not able to get your key, you can contact QuickBooks Technical Team to get an auto generated Service Key.
- Now, sign in to your QuickBooks Account using the service key (or get in touch with the com on QuickBooks Chat.)
You might face following issues during this process:
- multiple payroll orders being entered into the system for a single company account
- QB payroll product purchased from the retail store
- Phone number doesn’t match with the registered number on Intuit file.
- Click on the “QuickBooks Service Key.” To do so, Go through the following command:
- Go to Employees tab >> select Payroll tab >> select Payroll Service Key
Note: if you have payroll service in the company’s file then select Employees in the “My Payroll Service” option and check on “Manage Payroll Service”.
- Go to the QB Service Key window and add the listed payroll service for your company account.
- Click on Edit from the drop down and select or remove service key.
- Click on “Next” and select “Payroll Update” option.
- Click OK and validate the “”service status
- Now review and validate your Payroll Service Status and make sure that it is active.
If you want to add another company to your existing subscription, simply go to Employees tab ->> select Payroll tab ->> choose “Existing Payroll Service” option from the menu bar ->> Add a file from “Account Maintenance” window ->> go to “Add to Subscription Number” button and enter the required zip code ->> click “Next” and press “Ok” to finish adding another EIN to the current subscription.
Get Help for Intuit QB Payroll Service Key Issues
If you are not able understand any of the steps or having issues with your QuickBooks Software, simply call us at our QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number +1888-369-0208.