QuickBooks Error 15201
QuickBooks is one of the most popular bookkeeping accounting solution program which is great for small and medium sized industries because it is so affordable and easy to use and to make QuickBooks software more affective, intuit release regular updates for QuickBooks and its related components. However, sometimes you may face some issues while updating the QuickBooks software. QuickBooks Update Error 15201 is one of the errors that occur during the update of QuickBooks software or payroll application.
If you are looking for the steps to get rid of the error code 15201 then getsupportnumber.com is the best place where you can get steps of every QuickBooks Error codes and lists. This article will provide you the steps to resolve QuickBooks Error Code 15201 manually.
Why Does The Error Code 15201 In QuickBooks Occurs?
Major factors that can cause QuickBooks Error 15201 are as given below:
- Damaged or Corrupt installation of QuickBooks software
- Virus or malware attack on your computer
- Corrupt Windows Registry files
- Antivirus program or Firewall settings are restricting the QuickBooks update process
- QuickBooks files are Damaged or Corrupt
Symptoms Of QuickBooks Error Code 15201
- QuickBooks is not responding
- QuickBooks keeps aborting or frequently crashing
- The error code 15201 appears on your screen
- QuickBooks has stopped working
- QuickBooks keeps freezing and the system responds slow to your commands
- You could not update your company data file
How To Fix QuickBooks Error Code 15201?
Steps to resolve QuickBooks Error 15201 are as given below:
Solution 1: Install Digital Signature Certificate
- Open the Windows Explorer and go to the folder C:\Program Files\Intuit\QuickBooks
- Locate the exe file and right click on the same
- Click on Properties option from the list
- Go to the Digital Signature tab and make sure that the Intuit, Inc. id checked in the signature list
- Click on Details
- Click on View Certificate
- Click on Install Certificate and keep on clicking Next until you get the Finish button
- Click on Finish
- Restart your computer and then open QuickBooks again
- Try to download updates again and if the error still persist then move on to the next solution.
Solution 2: Configure Windows Firewall Settings
Sometimes the Antivirus program or firewall settings can restrict the incoming and outgoing internet connection and stops the QuickBooks update process. To get rid of the issue, you are recommended to disable the antivirus program and windows firewall to and then start the update process. You can also modify the firewall settings to allow the connection.
QuickBooks Technical Support
If you are still not able to process the update, then you need to reinstall the QuickBooks software in the selective startup mode and then try to download the available updates. If you still get the error or you are having some doubts in any of the steps then you are advised to contact the highly experienced ProAdvisors of getsupportnumber.com. You can dial the 24×7 toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1800-324-6955 to reach out to the technical support team.