Data damage is a threat which is very common in almost every software and QuickBooks is also not away from this issue. Data damage issue in QuickBooks needs to be resolved as soon as possible because restrict you from working on QuickBooks and it will affect your business too. Here, in this article, we have provided the steps to recover your data manually. However, to get instant support, you can also contact the QuickBooks Enterprise Support Phone Number +1800-324-6955 toll-free.
Before going on to the steps, you need to keep the following things in mind:
- Run the rebuild and Verify Utilities on the system where the actual company file is stored
- Now the Rebuild utility will create a backup of that company file and then you will be able to save it wherever you want.
How To Resolve The Data Damage Issue in QuickBooks?
Basically there are two major steps that we will be providing to recover your QB data. You are recommended to perform these steps sequence wise for the best results. Steps to resolve QuickBooks data damage issue are as given below:
Step 1: Run The Rebuild Utility
- Click on the File menu
- From the drop down list, go to Utilities and then select Rebuild data
- Then click OK to backup up the data of company file
- Be patient: You may get a message that the QuickBooks is not responding but you need to wait for a while to finish it.
- Once you get a message that says “Rebuild has completed and proceed with the next step”, click on OK
Step 2: Run The Verify Utility
- Click on the File menu
- From the drop down list, go to Utilities and then select Verify Data
- Click OK to the message that says “QuickBooks detected no problem with your data”. Now you should be able to access the company file
- Now you will be asked to Rebuild Now or View Errors in case if the verify utility found any issue with data
- Click on Close
- Very Imp.: If you have no issue with reviewing the QBWIN.log File then proceed with the following steps.
- Locate the QBWIN.log or QuickBooks.log files
Important: You need to send the log file to the support team of Intuit in case if you are working with the support agent. Through this the support agent will be able to view your log files because the file will be sent to a repository.
- In The opened File Search By Pressing the Ctrl + F key for the Begin Verify.
- Find the lines in which the LVL_Error is mentioned and copy it to the QuickBooks Help Window. It will also show you that there is a Data Damage Top LVL errors library
- Follow the provided steps in the window to resolve the issue.
QuickBooks Data Damage Support
Data damage in QuickBooks can be a very frustrating thing for you because this error puts your data at risk and it can harm your business. It is important for you to resolve this error as soon as possible so that you can properly work on your accounts. However, if you face any kind of issue while performing the steps then you can directly contact us at our QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1800-324-6955 toll-free.