QuickBooks accounting software was designed to manage accounts and it has become an important part of business especially for small and medium sized businesses. Although, it is very useful software but there can be some glitches that can affect your workflow. One such error is ‘QuickBooks Won’t Print’.
However, before going on to the solutions, you need make sure that you are using the updated version of QuickBooks and printer is connected properly to the computer.
QuickBooks Won’t Print: Resolution
You need to follow the below mentioned steps in order to resolve the printer issue.
- Turn off the printer and restart the computer and then turn on the printer again.
- You need to make sure that the paper tray is located properly and papers are unfolded and not tear.
- Now, click on the start button and open the Control Panel
- Double click on ‘Printers and Faxes’ option
- Right click on the Printer
- From the new tab, click on ‘Use Printer Online’ if it is offline
- Double click on the printer and then click on the Printer icon from the new tab.
- Now click on ‘Cancel All Documents’
- Close the window
- Now right click on the printer and go to the ‘Properties’. From there, click on Print Test Page
- Once the test page successfully printed, try to print a page by using WordPad.
Important: If it shows any kind of error while printing then you are recommended to get in touch with the printer’s manufacturer.
QuickBooks Printer Setup Won’t Open:
In case if the mentioned steps didn’t work for you and you are still getting the same error, then you need follow the below steps:
- Rename the QuickBooks QBprint.dp file and try again to print
- Try and print similar format and type of file, to check if the problem is with the file type and format or the software.
- Try to print in small batches
- Make sure that the printer driver is up-to-date
- Ensure that the printer is on a verified network
- Make sure that the printer is appropriately setup on the QuickBooks Desktop.
Reach Us For Support
If you have tried all the steps mentioned in this article and you are still not able to print in QuickBooks Desktop, then you can get in touch with our highly experienced QuickBooks Pro Advisors. Your issue will be listened carefully and you will be provided the best solution for your issue. Just call us at our QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1850-308-2863 toll free.