The QuickBooks Web Connector Tool is a Microsoft Windows based application that permits web services to transfer data with QuickBooks Desktop products. However, to utilize QuickBooks Web Connector, you need to set it up first. This article will help you with the process to set up QuickBooks Web Connector in your system.
QuickBooks Web Connector is used to connect third-party applications with QuickBooks Desktop.
Download QuickBooks Web Connector
To begin with, you need to download and install QuickBooks Web Connector with the steps mentioned below:
- Download the QuickBooks Web Connector installer.
- Right-click on the downloaded file and select Extract All option.
- Now, from the extracted folder, locate the .exe file and right-click on the same.
- Click on Run as Administrator option.
- Follow the onscreen prompts to complete the installation.
If the downloaded version didn’t work properly, you need to download a different version of QuickBooks Web Connector:
- Version 220.127.116.11: 75.7 MB (79,446,404 bytes)
- Version 18.104.22.168: 79.8 MB (83,754,544 bytes)
- Version 22.214.171.124: 80.8 MB (84,742,144 bytes)
- Version 126.96.36.199: 80.8 MB (84,742,144 bytes)
- Version 188.8.131.52: 77.9 MB (81,743,872 bytes)
- Version 184.108.40.206: 12.6 MB (13,231,104 bytes)
- Version 220.127.116.11: 12.4 MB (13,058,048 bytes)
Note: All the Windows Components will get installed as well.
Add an application to Web Connector
If you have the .qwc file from your third-party application, it can be connected to QuickBooks.
- Run QuickBooks and go to the File menu.
- Choose Update Web Services.
- From the Web Connector screen, choose Add Application.
- Browse to the .qwc file and select it.
- Click on Open.
Got an error?
If you receive an error post installing Web Connector, you need to uninstall & reinstall it.
- Press Windows + R keys to open the Run command.
- Now, type “control panel” in the type field and click on OK.
- Click on Uninstall a program.
- Choose Web Connector and then click on Uninstall. If the QuickBooks Web Connector is not in the list, you need to remove the QBWebconnector folder in the following locations:
- C:\Program Files(x86)\Common Files\Intuit\QuickBooks\ or,
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intuit\QuickBooks\
Technical Support For QuickBooks Desktop
The provided solutions should help you in setting up QuickBooks Web Connector Tool for QuickBooks Desktop. In case you are facing any issue during the process, you need to get connected with our technical assistance team by dialing the toll-free +1-866-701-7446 and get instant support for your issues.