Intuit QuickBooks POS has emerged as a great retail solution program. QuickBooks POS is specially designed to integrate with the QuickBooks accounting software. It also allows you to integrate several third party applications such as payroll. However, there can be some instances where the POS software might get into some errors because of some technical glitches. One such error in QuickBooks POS is the QuickBooks Validation Code Error that you can get while working on the software. When this error occurs in your system, you will get the following error message:
“The validation code is incorrect. Please verify the number and enter it again”.
Steps To Resolve QuickBooks Validation Code Error
In order to fix the validation error, follow the methods given below:
Method 1: Run Reimage Repair Tool
Reimage Repair Tool is used to scan and detect the issues in your system. Download the tool and install it in your system. Once the tool is installed in your system, open it and run the scan. It’ll figure out the issue and will show you an error message:
“A QuickBooks Validation Code error occurred during account validation”
The tool will not only scan and detect the issue but it’ll also fix the issue automatically. Once the process is completed, restart your computer. To know about the complete process, follow the below steps:
- Reimage Repair Tool Icon: Once the software is installed in your system, it will automatically open a welcome window on your screen. Double click on the icon begin the scan process. The tool will perform a complete scan of your computer. You will receive a dialogue box on the screen. Click on Easily Scan and then click on Now it’ll install all the required updates online. Make sure that you have a good internet connection to perform the process efficiently.
- Scanning your system with Reimage Installer Tool: Once the scan the scan completed, you will be shown the sections where the issue needs to be repaired. Click on Start Repair option to initiate the repairing process. Once the process is completed, restart you system and check whether the issue is resolved or not.
Method 2: Modify The Vendor’s list
There are chances that you might be getting the error if your employee’s name is already used by one of your vendor. If that is the case then you need to make some changes in the vendor’s list. To do so, you need to follow the below mentioned steps:
- Go to the Expenses menu
- Now click on the Vendor’s tab and then click on the Gear icon
- Mark Include inactive box
- Find out the vendor’s name and then click on it.
- Click on Edit and change the name.
- Now go to the Workers menu
- Modify employee’s allowance
- Turn off the software and restart your computer.
Call Us For Support
The provide solution will help you in resolving the QuickBooks Validation Code Error in POS. However, if the provided solutions didn’t worked for you and you still facing the same issue then you can contact getsupportnumber.com. It is one of the best independent QuickBooks technical support agency. You can get in touch with them easily by dialing their 24×7 toll free support number +1805-900-6410.