When your QuickBooks Desktop to keep your account and finances, you may get the QuickBooks Utility Application pop on your screen. Usually these pops-up, your QuickBooks Desktop may slow down and your work may get hindered. QuickBooks is a one of the most appreciated accounting software as it comes with so many important tools and features to manage QuickBooks. QuickBooks Utility Application pop-up is not a big problem but it does hinder your workflow and it requires to be resolved.
This article will help you with the process solution for QuickBooks Utility Application pop-up issue. You can also connect with our technical assistance team of QuickBooks Support department if you are not ensured about resolving the issue manually.
What is QuickBooks Utility Application Pop-Up problem?
The Windows shows up this error message from the account control to help you to understand the program that this application requires user’s permission.
Ways to Resolve the QuickBooks Utility Application Pop-Ups:
- You can restart your system and try performing the same process.
- You can open the Control Panel and follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to the UAC and drag the slider to Don’t Notify.
- Now, turn UAC off and then select OK.
- Now, restart your system to save changes.
- Run QuickBooks Desktop to make sure that the issue is resolved.
Some Issues When You See QB Utility Application Error:
- QuickBooks Utility Application asks for Windows Admin Password.
- This Action Requires Windows Administrator Permissions QuickBooks.
- QuickBooks Utility Application permission error.
- QuickBooks Utility Application Pop Up.
How to Get Rid of QuickBooks Utility Application Pop Up?
If the User Account Control security feature is enabled, it basically prevents automatic unauthorized apps by the system. It also prevents any security changes made in your computer. So to get rid of the pop-up permission issue, you need to perform the steps mentioned below:
- Open the Run Command by pressing Win+R keys.
- Type Control Panel and hit enter.
- Choose View and then select too large icons.
- Select User account and then click on Change User Account Settings.
- Click on Yes to continue and then restart your system to save changes.
- Disable/Enable Utility Application in QuickBooks as required.
The provided solutions should help you in resolving the QuickBooks Utility Application permission. However, if you fail to understand the proper resolution for this issue, you need to get connected with Intuit QuickBooks Experts. You just need to dial the toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1800-324-6955 and get full-fledged solutions for all the errors and issues for QuickBooks.