Are you facing the QuickBooks User Already Logged In Error while opening the QuickBooks software? Well, you do not have to worry as this article will provide you the steps that you can perform to resolve the error manually.
Intuit QuickBooks is one of the most recommended and highly rated accounting software that provides you number of feature which can be helpful for your business growth. If provides you the features such as managing and paying the bills, credit card processing, Intuit Payment Network, Payroll related functioning, Online backup and other important services. But sometimes that software can get into some errors due to some technical or non technical faults.
Our Customer Support team has recorded an error which is commonly faced by the users and that is QuickBooks User Already Logged In Error. This error generally occurs when a user is logged into the company file through remote access and forgot to log out from there or the same user is already logged in to company file from a different system.
Resolve QuickBooks User Already Logged In Error
- Use the Task Manager and close all the process related to the QuickBooks software
- Login to your company file
- If you still get the same error then you are recommended to open the server where the company data files are stored and hosted
- Open QuickBooks on the current system and log in to the company file
- If the error still persist then you can try to log in as an another user or you can reset your password
- If all the steps could not resolved the error then you can restore a backup that was created before you were getting the error and re-enter the data
You also need to disable QuickBooks Messenger and close QuickBooks for another user. To do so, you need to follow the below mentioned steps:
Note: Before going on to the step, you must be logged into your system with Administrator rights to perform the steps properly.
Close QuickBooks For Other User
- Open QuickBooks Messenger and click on Actions
- Now, click on Close Company File for other Users
- Select the user for which you want to close the QuickBooks company file
- Click on Close Company File
- In the confirmation box, click on Yes
Disable QuickBooks Messenger
- Open QuickBooks in the multi-user mode
- Log in to QuickBooks as the administrator
- Click on Disable QuickBooks Messenger
- Log out from the company file and then log in again
Technical Support For QuickBooks
The above mentioned steps will allow you to resolve the error and you will be able to log in into the company file easily. However, if you still can’t login to the company file or you are having some other issues while doing the same then you can contact a QuickBooks expert. To get support for your QuickBooks issues, get in touch with us by dialing the toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1855-565-6250 and you will be provided instant support by the certified ProAdvisors of getsupportnumber.com.