The error QuickBooks Unable To Create Accountant’s Copy basically related to the folder where the company file is stored. Although, it is not a very big issue but most of the users are not aware of its solution. If you are one of them then it’s the right place where you will get the steps to resolve this issue easily.
Symptoms Of This Issue
- QuickBooks Desktop needs to be updated
- Getting into a long dash in MS Word and then copying it in your notes can reason this to happen. A protracted dash is created in Microsoft word by entering two single dashes between the 2 hyphenated words.
- The QBW file is larger than 200 MB
- Slow or interrupted internet connection
- Firewall settings are restricting the file to upload
- Company data file is either corrupted or damaged
How To Fix Unable To Create Accountant’s Copy Issue
Steps to resolve the Unable To Create Accountant’s Copy Issue are as given below:
- Go to the folder where the QuickBooks file is located.
- Right click on the file and click on Sharing and Security from the drop-down list
- A new dialogue box will appear on your screen. From there, click on Permission
- Now click on Add button to locate the current QuickBooks data service user. It may change with every update version. Before creating accountant’s copy, give the account Change and Read permissions.
- Now try to create an accountant’s copy and ensure that you don’t have the strange character in your file path.
Reach Us For Support
By following the above mentioned steps, the issue will be resolved and you will be able to create accountant’s copy. As you can see that the issue is not that complex to resolve but sometimes you may face some issues while performing the steps. In such cases you can get in touch with the technical support team of getsupportnumber.com by dialing their QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number +1888-396-0208 toll-free.