You must have heard about the QuickBooks Tool Hub if you are a QuickBooks user. QuickBooks Tool Hub basically is a group of tools that consist all the tools you may require to resolve various error codes and issues of QuickBooks Desktop. This single tool can help you in resolving so many basic or common QuickBooks errors and issues. These tools are required to be used as the first solution towards any issue.
Read this full article to get information regarding the QuickBooks Tool Hub that will help you to resolve following errors and issues:
- Company file issues
- Install issues or errors
- Networking errors
- PDF and printing errors
- QuickBooks crashing
Step 1: Download and install the QuickBooks Tool Hub
The QuickBooks Tool Hub allows you to resolve basic errors that you are facing in QuickBooks Desktop. You are recommended using the Tool Hub on Windows 10, 64-bit.
- Close QuickBooks all its related processes using the Task Manager.
- Download the latest version of QuickBooks Tool Hub from the official website of Intuit. Save the setup file to your Download folder or to a location where you can easily reach such as the desktop. Note: If the QuickBooks Tool Hub is already installed in your system, you need to check the version that you are currently using. For this, you need to go to the Home You will see the version of your QB Tool Hub, or you can select the About option.
- Run the downloaded file (QuickBooksToolHub.exe).
- On the installation wizard, follow the onscreen prompts and accept the terms and conditions.
- Once the installation finishes, you can run the tool by double-clicking on tool icon.
Note: If the QuickBooks tool hub icon is not available on your desktop, you can search QuickBooks Tool Hub in the search filed of Start menu.
Step 2: Use the tools on the QuickBooks Tool Hub
The QuickBooks Tool Hub is a launchpad to access all the tools required to resolve your issues. There are multiple tabs and each tab has a set of tools to address various issues:
- Click on the Company File Issues tab if the issue or error message is occurring while opening or working on your QuickBooks Company File. Once you select the tab, the Quick Fix my file tool and QuickBooks File Doctor tool will pop-up on your screen. You can select File Dr Help option from the company file tab if you require additional assistance.
- Go to the Network Issues tab if the issue is with your network or your workstations and it will run the QuickBooks Component Repair Tool. The error may include the error H202. This tool needs to be used on the server.
- Go to the Program Problems tab if any of the issue is noticed with your QuickBooks performance or while opening QuickBooks Desktop. These errors may include Error 6123 and program crashing/stopped working. Before you choose this tab, you are recommended using the Quick Fix my file This tab can also be used to resolve issues related to PDF and Printing.
- Go to the Installation Issues tab if the error is occurring while installing, uninstalling or reinstalling QuickBooks Desktop. Once you click on it, it will run the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool. This section also helps you to resolve the QuickBooks Error 3371.
- Go to the Password Reset tab to reset or recover your password.
- Go to the Help & Support tab if you want to get in touch with the support department, manage your Intuit account, or if you are already connected with a ProAdvisor. This section also allows you to send feedback on any of the tool available in QuickBooks Tool Hub.
- Go to the Advanced Tool tab to receive usual Windows shortcuts that can be helpful for you in resolving basic QuickBooks errors.
Technical Assistance For QuickBooks Desktop
The provided information should be crucial for you and you should have a clear idea about the QuickBooks Tool Hub. It is one of the most important add-ons to the QuickBooks Desktop and the best thing is that you don’t have to pay anything for QuickBooks Tool Hub. However, we have already mentioned that the QuickBooks Tool Hub provides only basic solutions for any error. If the error is not resolved with this tool, you will have to go to the next steps to resolve the error you are getting. If you are not sure about resolving any error manually, you can connect with our technical assistance team by dialing the toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1800-324-6955 and get instant solution for all your errors and issues.