QuickBooks undoubtedly is one of the most user-friendly and easy to use accounting software available in the market. But sometimes you may face some issue and one issue is QuickBooks Registration Crashes. So in this article we are here to assist you for QuickBooks Registration Crashes issue.
While using QuickBooks there are some issues that are unavoidable. Most of the new users face this type of issue. If you are a new user of QuickBooks then you might be having difficulties even in using QuickBooks. If yes then you can get in touch with our QuickBooks Payroll Support.
QuickBooks Registration Crashes
QuickBooks accounting software is used to manage business accounting and financial needs. Small and medium scale businesses rely on QuickBooks in order to fulfill their financial needs. QuickBooks can be easily downloaded and installed in your system but during QuickBooks registration, there are chances that QuickBooks start crashing due to several reasons. One of the most common reasons of this issue is that you haven’t used QuickBooks from a long period of time and you need to register again. You will get the following message on your screen:
Error: QuickBooks registration Crashes. Registration not yet completed. Try to register again to avoid complication.
There can be various causes behind this error and we have listed one of the most common causes for this error:
- QuickBooks Company file might be too large and the software could not accept it.
- INI file is damaged.
- Hard drive is either damaged or corrupted
- Windows file is damaged
- QuickBooks is not updated
- Antivirus or Firewall setting is preventing QuickBooks from completing the online registration process.
- Files are damaged by virus or malware.
Steps To Solve QuickBooks Registration Error
Follow the given solution in order to get rid of this error:
Solution 1: Uninstall and re-install the QuickBooks software
- Restart your computer and log in as the system administrator
- Click on start button and go to the Control Panel to install QuickBooks
- After you uninstall it successfully, install it again.
Solution 2: QuickBooks Repair Tool
- Download the QuickBooks Repair Tool from the official website of Intuit
- Install it in your system.
- Now Open the QuickBooks Repair Tool
Important: We don’t suggest you to install any other software because it can be harmful for your QuickBooks Company file.
- Now allow the tool to run the Scan and click on OK
- The tool will scan all the files and folders of your computer
- Make sure that no application is running during the scan.
- Once the scan finishes, it will show all the damaged and corrupted files and folders.
- To resolve the error, you need to fix all the damaged files and folders.
Get In Touch With Us:
The above mentioned solutions will help you resolving the QuickBooks Registration Error. But if the error still persists, you will need to get in touch with the experts. You can contact our pro advisors through our QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1-866-701-7446 toll free.