QuickBooks Error 1706 : During Installation or Update Point of Sale
Users of QuickBooks POS are increasing day by day to simplify their accounting transactions as well as payroll transactions. QuickBooks POS contains inbuilt feature that help the user to manage their marketing activities. QuickBooks POS is very easy to use but sometimes user may face Error which is QuickBooks Error 1706. In this situation follow the steps shared below and fix this error manually.
Causes of QuickBooks Point of Sale Error 1706
- This error is also called Installation error
- This error generally appears when a user try to install the application from CD or DVD
- You will see a pop up on your screen
Error Code : “ A valid authorization not found while opening the POS “.
When this Error 1706 occurred it results in slowdown of your system and slow response of system. If so many applications are running on your system then your pc can crash or stop due to this error.
Other Reason of QuickBooks POS Error 1706
- If a user installed the software from corrupted source
- A user has a Beta release of Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 which is installed into the PC
- Incomplete or improper installation of the Microsoft .NET Framework
- Excessive startup sections
- Error in Registry
- Hardware or RAM Decline
- Fragment document or files
How To Fix QuickBooks POS Error 1706
Troubleshooting Methods for the QuickBooks POS Error 1706
Solution 1 : Download the Microsoft Fixit or System File Checker Tool
- Download SFC(system file checker) and then install the SFC tool by using scan now function
- It will repair each and every file of windows operating system consisting of Microsoft .NET framework
Solution 2 : Install the QuickBooks Point of Sale Software Again
- Now Uninstall your QuickBooks and install it again this will help you in solving the issue
Solution 3 : Update the QuickBooks POS for Desktop to the recent release
- Go to the product update option on your system
- First check that POS is already marked as your product
- Follow the steps in order to install the updates manually
- After completion of process, Restart your system
Technical Support 1706 Error QB POS 18.0, 13.0, 12.0 Solutions
You can try any of the above solutions to solve the QuickBooks Error 1706, In case if the issue still continues then don’t forget to take help from our QuickBooks USA Support.
Call our experienced QuickBooks Technical Support and get the best solution for your error. You can get in touch with us at our QuickBooks POS toll free number 1-888-396-0208. We are available whole day and night and also get the tricks to solve these types of installations errors if you face any in the near future. So call us now and stay connected with our experts.