QuickBooks Error Code 1330 During QuickBooks Point of Sale Installation
QuickBooks POS is a accounting application that helps you in managing your accounting transactions of your business projects that is why QuickBooks POS software is utilized by the small, medium or large organization. But sometimes your work got disturbed by the error occurred in QuickBooks POS. That error is QuickBooks POS Error 1330, this error generally appears while using the QuickBooks or installing your QuickBooks.
Reasons & Causes of QuickBooks POS Error 1330
QuickBooks Error 1330 is a critical error, Error 1330 occurs when you assign incompatible digital signature to the different tab records that run in the background . It is also called Windows Error. We recommend that you reset your QuickBooks framework to get rid of this Error. Alternatively, you can also uninstall QuickBooks POS applications and then reinstall it.
Resolution & Fixing For QB POS 1330 Error
Before installation or uninstallation process, always backup your data and files. Sometimes the process may harm your data and files. We are discussing following solutions for QuickBooks POS Error 1330.
Solution 1 :
- Restart your system and log in as Administrator
- Download POS update, if any update for POS is available
Now end all the programs running on your system and follow the instructions given below :
- Open Processes option by starting the Task manager
- End all the active process of .exe file
- Close the POS Services active on the system : QBPOS Database Manager vXX
- Search for .msc files
- Select Services Window and search QBPOS Database Manager vXX
- Close POS Services and services windows
- Clean all the data related to folder of updated product
- Now close your Windows Explorer dialogue box
- Update your QuickBooks POS
Solution 2 :
In case solution 1 wont work to solve QuickBooks POS Error 1330 wrong digital signature, try the another solution given below :
- Uninstall your QuickBooks POS
- Save all the data of your system and programs running on your system and close all the programs
- Open the Run command by pressing windows key from your keyboard
- Search for control panel and hit enter
- Open control panel and hit on Add or remove programs separately
- Choose QuickBooks POS from the list and select change or remove function and click on YES
- Now after uninstallation, rename the QB POS folder from C:\ drive
- Rename QBPOSDBSrv user folder which is located in C:\Documents and settings
- Clean login for the QBPOSDBSrv user
- Now open Run command again and type UAC and hit enter
- Select User Accounts and go to User tab
- Select the QBPOSDBSrv user and erase the account from the list
- Restart your system and reinstall the QuickBooks Point of Sale
1330 Point of Sale QuickBooks Troubleshooting Help & Support
QuickBooks POS Support Phone Number is available for you 24/7 in case if you still faces the issue. Our certified technicians will assist you by remote session, analyse your problem and fix it for you in no time.
Also we have the best team of certified technicians at QuickBooks USA Support who have years of experience and can provide you the best solution for all errors. Simply pick up your phone and dial our tollfree 1855-565-6250.