Fix QuickBooks POS Error 1328
Error 1328 While Installing or Updating Quickbooks Point of Sale
With the launch of Quickbooks POS software , its become easier for firms to tackle with their accounting and payroll services. But sometimes users got interrupted because of the errors came up while using the software.
Today we talk about the Quickbooks POS Error 1328. This Error can arise up in the operation of Installing, Uninstalling, Repairing or Updating the Quickbooks.
We Provide the best source to help you know more about the POS Error 1328 and its causes and afterwords we offers you the best solution to fix this error.
Why Quickbooks POS Error 1328 Occurred ?
- Mismatch of license number while installing the new Version of Quickbooks POS.
- If .tmp files in the config.msi folder is facing issues then they will give you QB POS Error 1328 and restrict you to update your Software.
- Corrupted Software
- Malfunctioning of System
- Improper shutdown of Computer due to powercut
- Network error
- Existence of Malware or Virus program
- Incomplete or improper Installation
How to Fix Quickbooks POS Error 1328
Solution 1 : Rename .tmp files
- Open Windows Explorer
- Go to the C:\drive
- Go to the tools > choose folder options > Select View Tab > click on hidden files and folders > click apply
- Search for protected operation system files ( Go to the tools > choose folder options > Select View Tab > Deselect hide protected operation system files> click apply
- Do right click on the msi > choose Rename
- Without disturbing the extension, Add .OLD at the end.
- Now Hide protected operating system files and folders. (follow Step 4 to do this, but select Hide protected operating system files.)
Solution 2 : Repair or Reinstall Quickbooks
If the error is showing retry or Cancel, click on Retry. If nothing happening then click on cancel and follow the steps which is discussed bellow :
Option 1 : Software Repair
- Use the repair tool which is inbuilt in your Quickbooks
- Start your repair Process
- After completion of Process, Restart you system and open up your Quickbooks
Option 2 : Reinstall Your Quickbooks
- Uninstall your Quickbooks Installed Version
- Download the latest version
- Install the latest version
Reach us at :
A User who is facing this Quickbooks POS Error 1328 can get the direct help by dialing our tollfree Quickbooks POS Support Phone Number +1800-565-6250 and also enjoy the benefits on the latest version of Quickbooks. Our Technicians are available for you 24×7 so that you can get you error fix in no time.