Liability is Missing In QuickBooks Payroll
Sometimes when you are doing the accounts you see an error which says unable to view QuickBooks Payroll Liabilities even though the company is having the actual Payroll tax liabilities and you must be able to see it on the payroll tab of Employee Center. There are several reasons behind this error and we are here to provide you the steps to resolve such errors. If you want a quick resolution of Payroll Liabilities items missing in QuickBooks Payroll Center, Call us now at our QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number.
Go through the Liability Balance Report in order to check whether the balance appears or not. For creating it:
Select report > Employees & Payroll > Payroll Liability Balances
Why Liability Disappear From QB Payroll Center?
Setting up Payroll item to an Other Current Liability Account disallows the item from being displayed in the QB Payroll Center and Create the Custom Liability Windows. To do so, follow the below mentioned steps:
- Click on Lists > Payroll item list.
- Select the Payroll Item list in questions
- Choose Payroll and then click on Edit
- Click on Next and make changes to payroll item name, liability/Expenses Account associated with items as per your requirement.
- How to calculate the item
- Default rates and limit rates
- Keep on clicking Next until you get to the Finish button
How to view again Payroll Liability QuickBooks
Check that your Liability Account is Active
- Go to List > Chart of Accounts
- Select Include Inactive from the list
Note: Do not proceed if you are not able to select it because there are no inactive items.
- Click on edit if your liability account has a large X marked on its left.
- Click on Make Account Active
- Now, Select your Charts of Accounts
How to view Missing Liabilities after QuickBooks Upgrade?
- Go to Employees > Payroll Taxes and Liabilities > Create Custom Liability Payments.
- Select the liability period and click on OK. A new window will appear with the liabilities that are to be paid.
- You can run Verify and Rebuild data in QuickBooks if you want to correct any data damage
Review Paid Through dates
Note: Paid Through dates that is in future will prevent the liabilities from being shown.
- Click Employees > Payroll Center
- Click on Transaction tab
- Select Liability Checks
- Select DATE and from the drop-down menu change the range to This Calender Year.
- Check the Paid Through date.
- Double-click on the line with liability check to open In case edit is needed.
Re-sort QuickBooks List
- Re-sort the list
- Close and reopen QuickBooks
- Rebuild it by Verify and Rebuild Data in QuickBooks
- Close and reopen QuickBooks again
- Run and edit payment due dates
Help For QuickBooks Payroll Liabilities Disappear Issue
If you are not able get any of the above steps or you have any doubts related to QuickBooks, get connected with Getsupportnumber.com on QuickBooks Live Chat Support.