QuickBooks is a customized and multi-tasking accounting software that provides you so many features to make accounting easy and accurate. QuickBooks payroll is one of the most important add-on to the software but sometimes it may come across some issues that can restrict you from using the payroll application. You may come across an error while sending the usage data. You get the following error message:
“QuickBooks ran into an error while trying to send usage data”
In this article, we will be providing the steps to resolve the QuickBooks payroll failed to send usage data error. However, if you need instant support for your issues then you can get in with the QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number.
Causes Of QuickBooks Payroll Data Transfer Error
QuickBooks payroll is a very important for managing your business but it is also true that the software is prone to errors. Some of the major factors that can cause the QuickBooks Payroll Failed to Send Usage Data Error are as given below:
- Date and time of your system is incorrect
- Time zone of your is incorrect
- You have created a copy of an Accountant
How To Resolve The Payroll Data Error?
Solution 1: To resolve the payroll error while trying to send usage data
- Open QuickBooks software and go the Employees section
- Select your payroll service and then click on Manage Service Key
- Click on Edit and then unmark the Open Payroll Setup box
- Click on Finish and your service key to activate will be sent
- Now, go to Employees > My Payroll Service and then try to send the usage data.
Solution 2: Checking of existence of any Accountant’s copy
If the date and time of your system is accurate then you need to check the time zone if it is correct or not. Now follow the below mentioned steps in order to resolve the error:
- Exclude the restrictions or if you find accountant’s copy does exist there then you need to wait until the accountant’s copy is returned. Before removing, you have to verify with your Accountant.
- Try to send to Intuit
If the error still persists then you need to erase all the transferred online transactions. To do so, follow the below mentioned steps:
- Go to the Edit menu and then click on Find
- Go to the Advanced tab
- Now, go to the Filter box and select the below mentioned options:
- Click on Detail Level and select Summary Only
- From the drop-down list, click on Posting Status and select either
- Now, click on Find button
- Go through every result one by one:
- Click on Finish if you find any non-payroll transaction
- If you see paychecks then erase all of them and try to send Intuit again.
Technical Support For QuickBooks
The above mentioned steps will allow you to resolve the payroll error and you will be able to transfer payroll data usage. However, if you still face the same error then you are highly recommended to get in touch with the toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1855-565-6250 instantly.