QuickBooks Error PS101 refers that the payroll update could not get completed successfully. You will be shown the error message that says “The payroll update did not complete successfully. Please try again.” It is very important to download the updates within the given period of time. Payroll is one of the most important parts of QuickBooks because it provides you the important features such as managing employees, salary and other monetary incentives.
Payroll application needs to be well synchronized with the QuickBooks software otherwise you get some errors that can harm your data. Other payroll errors such as Ps034, PS036 and PS077 are also needed to be very carefully handled and understood so that you get to know the main cause behind the error. However, the error can easily be resolved by following some simple steps but you can always contact the QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number to get instant support for your QuickBooks issues.
Causes Of QuickBooks Error PS101
Main causes due to which the error code PS101 in QuickBooks payroll are as given below:
- Unstable internet connection due to which the payroll update couldn’t get downloaded and installed.
- Firewall settings or antivirus software blocking the network
- Improper Internet settings
- Third party software wasn’t properly installed
- The system has more than one QuickBooks software
How To Resolve QuickBooks Error PS101?
Follow the below mentioned steps in order to resolve the error code PS101 in QuickBooks payroll:
- You need to run the Bat command which will help you in re-registering .DLL file in Operating System
- Close QuickBooks and go to the folder where the QuickBooks company file is stored
- In the QuickBooks folder, locate the Bat file and run the particular file as an administrator
The QuickBooks’ Repair utility will show the command prompt multiple times once the process starts.
- Configure Windows firewall or Antivirus settings
- If the error still persists then uninstall and reinstall QuickBooks
- Delete all the multiple files related to the QuickBooks and payroll applications. Doing this will allow the update to track the right path of the software
The above mentioned steps will allow you to resolve the error code and update your payroll application successfully. However, if the error still persists then it is recommended to perform a clean installation of Windows in your system. If the error still appears then the only way to get rid of the issue is to get in touch with the customer support team of Intuit.
Technical Support For QuickBooks Payroll
There can be some situations when the support team of Intuit could not be reached. In such cases, you need to look for the best alternative option. Getsupportnumber.com is one such agency that can provide you the assured for your issues. You just need to dial the QuickBooks Tech Support Number +1888-396-0208 and the customer representatives will be connected with you to assist you.