QuickBooks Payroll is a great add on to the QuickBooks software that helps you in managing your employees easily. Intuit release regular updates for the QuickBooks software and its related applications to increase the efficiency of the software. However, there can be instances situations when the software may fall into some errors while updating it. QuickBooks Error 15107 is one such error that hinders the update process of QuickBooks software or payroll application.
If you are looking for the solution of QuickBooks Error 15107 then this is the right place as we will be discussing about the full fledge solution of this error. You can also get in touch with us by dialing our QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number for instant support.
Causes Of QuickBooks Error Code 15107
- Windows registry got corrupted
- An update of QuickBooks was cancelled forcefully
- QuickBooks update is damaged
- Firewall setting is restricting the QuickBooks update process
- Malware or virus attack in your system
Resolve QuickBooks Error 15107
Before going on to the actual solution steps, we recommend you to restart your computer and then try to install QuickBooks updates again because sometimes the error can pop up due to some temporary processes. If the error is still occurring then move on to the following solutions:
- Go to the Start menu
- From the search field, type .bat and hit enter
- This will open the command prompt and then a number of different file names will run on your screen
- Wait for the reboot.bat utility once to close it after it the task it’s performing done.
- Try open QuickBooks again
- If there are more 1 or 2 installations of QuickBooks in your system then you may get multiple copies of the reboot.bat file. In such situations, you need to select the appropriate file which is associated to the QuickBooks in which you are facing issues.
- Close QuickBooks and open the windows explorer
- Go to the location C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Intuit\QuickBooksXXXX\Components (xxxx refers to the version of QuickBooks)
- Locate the folder DownloadQBxx
- Now, open QuickBooks again
- From the main menu, go to Help > Update QuickBooks Desktop > Update Now
- Click on the Reset Updates check box.
- Now, download the latest updates by click on Get Updates
- Wait for the process to get finished and once the process finishes, restart QuickBooks software
- Install all the available updates by click on Install Now
Technical Support For QuickBooks Update Errors
Follow all the mentioned steps in the article properly to get rid of the error code 15107 in QuickBooks. Updating your QuickBooks software and payroll application is very essential for your business as it comes with some better features with every update. If you could not resolve the error by following the sets provided in this article then you need to get in touch with the technical support team of getsupportnumber.com by dialing the toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1855-565-6250.