QuickBooks POS Installation Issues
QuickBooks accounting software is specially designed for small and medium sized industries. QuickBooks Point of Sale is specially developed to replace the cash register of the retailer that helps you in tracking the inventory, sales and other features that provides an efficient platform to grow your business.
Features Of Point Of Sale
- Smooth credit card processing
- Accounting software can be integrated quickly and automatically
- Allows to work on it even without internet connection
- Can be accessed easily
- Configure categories to your system according to your business requirements
Benefits Of POS System
Some of the main benefits of Point of Sale are as given below:
- Highly Accurate: Point of Sale application provides a great accuracy and it also minimizes the chances of any error.
- Complete Analysis: The POS application provides helps you in managing inventory and analyzing the sales pattern.
You will be provided the option of administrator, terminal or administrator and terminal installation while installing. You are recommended to go for the administrator rights on the main POS terminal. You will need to perform some basic set up tasks once the installation finishes. It includes transferring information, entering your license code and linking the POS database to the software provider.
Installing POS in your system is as common as installing any other software. However, there are lots of queries and issues faced by the users while installing the QuickBooks Point of Sale application.
So many users ask for support when they just start the POS software. If you don’t perform the installation process properly then you might come across some serious issues. We have provided the step to step guidance for installing QuickBooks Point of Sale:
- Unplug all the peripherals such as credit card reader, bar code scanner, receipt printer etc.
- Any Point of Sale hardware should not be connected to the PC in which installation is going on.
- Insert the QB Point of Sale CD into your CD drive or download the setup file from the official website of Intuit.
- Initiate the installing process. If it asking to open ports or modify the system settings, allow the changes.
- Enter your license number and then click on accept on license agreement window.
- Restart your computer after the installation completed.
Note: After running the POS software, download the available updates. If you don’t see any update then you can just move on and start working on the software.
Dial QuickBooks Experts To Get Instant Support And Solution
In case if you are not able to install QuickBooks POS in your system or you are having some other QuickBooks POS Error then you need to contact the QuickBooks Customer Support. If you are looking for an instant support then you can choose the getsupportnumber.com. They have highly experienced Intuit certified QuickBooks Pro Advisors that can assist you without any waiting time. Contact them by dialing the toll free number +1888-396-0208.