QuickBooks has stopped working is one of the most common errors in QuickBooks. There can be a bunch of reasons behind this error but one of the most common cause of this issue is QuickBooks integration with other software.
If the POS integration is done but the setup is not proper then you will get the error message of QuickBooks is not responding. This error can put your work on halt as it doesn’t let you work on the software. You need to resolve this issue as soon as possible so that you can work on your accounts.
How To Fix QuickBooks Has Stopped Working Error?
QuickBooks is undoubtedly is one of the best financial management software available in the market. The software gets easily synced with other third party tools and provides integration with add-on applications.
You may face some errors while working with QuickBooks POS that can affect your workflow. When these errors appear, you can’t access the software and get an error message that says:
QuickBooks not responding when opening
The main causes of this error are as given below:
- Company name provided exceeds the maximum limit set
- Corrupted or damaged INI
- Damaged hard drive
- Incomplete or improper installation of QuickBooks
- WOS is not working properly.
Solution 1: Download And Install QBInstall Tool
- Download the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic tool from the official website of Intuit.
- Install the tool in your system
- Close all the programs that are running in the background and run the QBInstall tool
- The tool will automatically detect the issue and will fix them.
- After the process finishes, restart your computer to save all the changes.
Solution 2: Restart & Disable Antivirus Software
- Close all the running program and restart your computer
- Now, open QuickBooks Desktop
- Disable your Antivirus or Malware software installed in your system. You may require technical assistance for this process
Solution 3: Reinstall QuickBooks POS Using Clean Install
Uninstall the QuickBooks Point of Sale software completely and install it again using Clean Install tool.
Solution 4: Create New Windows Account As Administrator
If any of the solution didn’t worked then you need to create a new account in the Windows with the admin login credentials.
Call Us For Support
QuickBooks Has Stopped Working is one of the most common technical glitch in the QuickBooks software. Even if you it manually, there are chances that this issue might appear again as these are not the permanent solutions for this issue. To fix it permanently, you need to get in touch with the QuickBooks pro advisors. You can get in touch with QuickBooks Support team of getsupportnumber. Their highly experienced QuickBooks Pro Advisors will help you in assisting all the issues related to QuickBooks. You can get in touch with them by calling at their toll free number for QuickBooks Support +1888-346-0234.