Why QuickBooks Files Are So Big
QuickBooks accounting software contains all your important financial data and it comes with such tools that manage your business efficiently. You can also get in touch with the QuickBooks Enterprise Tech Support Number in order to reduce the file size whenever you want to run QuickBooks faster than before. Because QuickBooks contains all your important financial data, as a result its files are too large which can become a reason for slowing down your QuickBooks software. Whenever you open QuickBooks or these files, you might face some issues or it may take some more time to open.
QuickBooks File Running Slow
Due to file size over 300 MB, you might be facing the issue of slowing down of QuickBooks while doing any task or during any transaction, processing payment or generating reports. Like Excel or other office file reducing tools and tips not working to reduce the file size of QuickBooks also there are chances of data damage when you make any change in location or name of QuickBooks Files.
Why QuickBooks File Taking Too Much Space
QuickBooks manages all your important financial data that includes a large amount of data transfer in managing the record of every single transaction, name, account, invoices, receipts etc. If you are using QuickBooks from a long time then it is possible that your QB files are large in size. However, QuickBooks software provide access it’s file for 5 to 10 years after that it needed a cleanup in the data files.
Issues, Problem, Errors Comes Due To Bing Size QuickBooks Files.
- Due to the large data files, your transaction get slower which can create difficulties during the entry and report process.
- Your QuickBooks software starts crashing due to these files.
- It increases the risk of losing existing data and can corrupt other important files or folders
- You will not be able to create a successful backup of your data due to these big files.
Fix QuickBooks Desktop Performance Issues Due To Bigger Size Of QuickBooks File
There are various options that can be used to run QuickBooks run faster and never halt due to file sizes. One of the best solutions is getting in touch with the QB Enterprise Terminal Service. Using this terminal service will keep your data on a terminal server and run on the terminal server. The hardware or software configuration will not impact on QuickBooks as the data is terminated to a server. Another ways to get rid of this issue is to upgrading your computer’s hardware and software configuration.
- Condense/Archive Or Data File Clean Up: Up to 700mb storage can be reduced if you are using a 2012 of earlier versions of QuickBooks. Just follow the clean up tool. For this go to File Menu > Utilities > Clean up Company Data.
- Start With New Data File: If the above step did not worked then you can create a new QB Data file by copying the old translation. Before doing this, you have to check every single transaction, check all accounts receivable and account payable also delete all irrelevant transaction details.
- File Conversion Services: You can get in touch with the QuickBooks Enterprise Phone Number data conversion services.
- Start With New QuickBooks: You can install QuickBooks on a new system or even QuickBooks Cloud Hosting and ask the experts to transfer all data into new one.
Technical Support & Help QuickBooks File Size Problem
You are suggested to go through every step properly and also seek to experts help you to resolve your file size issues. All you need to do is call QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1800-567-0425.