QuickBooks accounting software developed by intuit allows you to organize your business irrespective of size and nature of the business. QuickBooks is a very quick and user-friendly accounting software which helps you in growing your business. However, sometimes you may face some issues while using the software. One such issue is QuickBooks Error PS107 that occurs due to the unreadable internal QuickBooks file.
In this article, we will be discussing and providing you the steps to resolve the error code PS107. If you are looking for the solution of this error then you are recommended to go through and read the full article carefully. You can also contact the QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number for instant support.
Causes Of QuickBooks Error PS107
- Settings with termination date-QuickBooks Payroll checks consistently for membership lapse date by interfacing with Intuit. You have to refresh their charging data so as to legitimately get to QB Payroll.
- Servers of Intuit might be down
- The previous version of your finance programming Intuit stops bolster early forms of finance as they discharge new one. So, in the QuickBooks 2010 version, you won’t be able to make or print finance
- Damaged or corrupt QuickBooks company file
- Virus or malware infection in your system
How To Resolve QuickBooks Error PS107?
Before going on to the resolution steps, you need to close the QuickBooks software and its related processes completely by using the task manager. You can follow the below mentioned steps in order to resolve the error code PS107:
You need to update the QuickBooks software to the latest release, To do so, you need to follow the below mentioned steps:
- Open QuickBooks and go to the Help menu
- Click on Update QuickBooks
- Click on Option and then check all the boxes
- Click on Save
- Now, Click on Update Now
- Click on Reset Update and then click on Get Updates option
- Once you get the Update Complete message, close the QuickBooks Desktop
- Insert the Payroll Update CD and then open the Get Payroll Updates window
- QuickBooks Pro and Premier users need to select Employees
- Click on Get Payroll Updates
- If you are asked to locate the dat or update3.dat file then do the same
- Click on Browse
- From the Install From window, select CD drive from the drop down list
- You need to choose from dat or update3.dat and then click on Open
- Click on OK
- If the error still persists, then you need to uninstall and reinstall QuickBooks software in selective startup mode
- Open the Run command by pressing CTRL + R keys
- Type misconfig and hit enter
- Then from the General tab, select Selective Startup > Load System Service > Load Startup Items
- Click on Services
- Select Hide all Microsoft Services
- Verify the services list and ensure that the Windows Installer box is checked
- Click on OK
- Now restart your computer
- Now, you will be able to install, uninstall or reinstall QuickBooks using a clean install
Technical Support For QuickBooks
The above three mentioned steps will help you in resolving the error code PS107 in QuickBooks software. If you have any doubts in any of the step or you are not able to resolve the error even after performing the solution then the only thing that you can do is contacting the QuickBooks expert of getsupportnumber.com by just dialing the toll-free QuickBooks Tech Support Number +1-866-701-7446 and you will be instantly connected to the customer representatives who will resolve your issues in no time.