QuickBooks program is a great accounting solution but it is also true that it has so many errors that can appear due to various reasons. QuickBooks Error PS077 is one such error that can occur in your payroll application. In this article, we will be providing detailed solution for this error so that you can fix it manually and save your time.
QuickBooks Payroll is a very important part of QuickBooks software because it provides so many features that can make business management so easy. Payroll manages financial activities of your business such as employee paychecks, invoices, expenses etc. QuickBooks Payroll takes care of all your team with ease irrespective of numbers. You can contact the QuickBooks Payroll Support team in order to get instant solution.
QuickBooks Error PS077
QuickBooks Error PS077 normally appears while downloading the latest updates. Sometimes it may block few features and the QuickBooks Error PS077 and PS032 is displayed on your screen. The error message you get on your screen says:
“QuickBooks is having trouble installing payroll tax table update”.
What Is QuickBooks Payroll Error PS077?
The error code signifies that:
- QuickBooks program is not a Intuit registered.
- Damaged or corrupted QuickBooks Company file.
- Invalid or corrupt Tax Table
- Incorrect or invalid billing information of payroll subscription
How To Resolve The Issue?
QuickBooks Error PS077 can be easily resolved by properly following the guidelines provided in this article. You need to follow the steps sequence wise. The steps are as given below:
- Validate the subscription and the registration process has been completed successfully.
- Make sure that you are using the latest and updated version of QuickBooks. If it is not then update it to the latest release as soon as possible.
- Billing information of the application and payroll subscription is to the latest release.
If the error still persists then move on the next solution
- If you are using Windows 7, 8 or vista then you can try to disable UAC (User Account Control) and update the software and subscription.
- Make sure that the license number of QuickBooks is accurate by following the mentioned steps:
- Open the QuickBooks program and press F2.
- Note down your license number
- The details gathered -> Click on ‘OK’ and end the product details screen.
- Make sure that you know which version of QuickBooks you are using.
- If the QuickBooks version installed on system for QuickBooks software then carry out the clean install of QuickBooks software in a chosen startup – selective startup form.
- If you have installed different versions of QuickBooks on your system then follow the below steps:
- Uninstall the older version of QuickBooks
- Reset the latest update of QuickBooks
- Try to download the latest tax tables update
- Then go through the available list on the software and then perform the process of rebuild/verify data.
- At last uninstall QuickBooks and then perform a clean install of QuickBooks.
Reach Us For Support
The steps mentioned above will help you in getting rid of the QuickBooks Error PS077. However, there are chances that this error be encountered again. So, to make sure that you don’ t face the same issue again or you are having any doubts in any of the steps then you can get in touch with us at our QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1800-324-6955 toll free.