QuickBooks accounting software allows you to manage your financial transactions, accounting tasks easily and efficiently. Being such reliable accounting software, you might face some errors while you are doing your important work and one such error is QuickBooks OL-332. It occurs when you are doing your online transactions. This error restricts you from accessing the said feature any further from that point. You will get this error even if you sign out of your QuickBooks and sign in again. In this article, we will be providing detailed description resolution of this error.
Resolving The QuickBooks Error OL-332
You need to follow the below mentioned steps in order to solve this error:
- Enabling TLS 1.2
- Run the Internet Explorer and also ensure that you have updated it to the latest version.
- From the top-right corner of Internet Explorer, click on the Gear icon
- Go to the Internet Options and then click on Advanced
- Now click on the Security option
- Unmark the TLS 1.0 and the mark the TLS 1.2
- Click on the Apply button in order to save the modified settings.
- Close all the running programs in your computer and restart it. If the error is not solved yet, checkout the nest solution.
- Creating a new test company file
- Open the QuickBooks and click Files from the main menu.
- Click on the New Company and the select Express Start.
- Enter that bank account details in the provided Bank Account field in which you are facing the issue.
- Now set up your account for Bank Feeds
- For testing, download the bank feed transactions. If the problem is not solved then move towards the next solution
- Create a new account and the merge it with the old one
- Head to the Charts Of Accounts and right click on the account in which the issue is occurring. Click on
- Copy the Account Name
- At the end of the name, enter an asterisk (*)
- Select the Bank Feed setting and then click on Deactivate all.
- Click on Save and close.
- Create a new account by going into the chart of accounts once again.
- Paste the account name with the asterisk
- Close and try to open the company file
- Again go to the chart of accounts and click on
- Remove the asterisk and click on Save and Close.
- Click on OK or Yes on the confirmation massage
- For bank feed, setup the account
- Download the transaction heading to the new merged account
- Do the same task that caused the error
By following all the steps properly, you will be able to get rid of this issue and you will be able to do the transactions again. But if you are still facing this error then you might need an expert assistance in order to solve this issue. You can call us at our QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1800-324-6955 toll free.