QuickBooks is a powerful accounting software that helps you in managing your financial processes with ease. However, sometimes the software may fall into various errors and issues that can be frustrating for you. QuickBooks Error OL-307 is one such error that comes in the category of QuickBooks Online Banking Errors.
This article will help you in resolving the QuickBooks Error OL-307 which is related to the banking errors. This error basically restricts to process the transactions through your bank accounts. You can also contact us at our QuickBooks Customer Service Phone Number +1888-346-0234 to get an instant resolution for your issues.
The error code OL-307 comes on your screen along with the following error message:
“The account number for the specified account was not recognized OL-307”
If we talk about reason behind the occurrence of QuickBooks Error OL-307 then the most possible one is that your Financial Institution has deactivated the Online Bill Pay facility for the account or you never activated it at the first place. Some other causes of QuickBooks Error OL-307 are as follow:
- Your bank account is not set up in QuickBooks Bank Feeds.
- Firewall settings are restricting the bank transaction.
- Antivirus software is not allowing you to process the transaction
- Your bank’s website is having some technical issues or it undergoing through some maintenance.
How To Resolve QuickBooks Banking Error OL-307
In order to resolve the error code OL-307, you need to deactivate and reactivate the Online Bill Pay feature. To do so, follow the below-mentioned steps:
Deactivate Online Bill Facility
- Run QuickBooks and navigate to the Lists
- Select Chart Of Accounts and right-click on the Account tab
- Click on Edit Account from the drop-down list.
- Select Bank Feed Settings from the Edit Account
- Click on Deactivate All Online Services and then Save & Close.
Reactivate Online Bill Facility?
- Run QuickBooks and go to the Banking
- Select the Bank Feeds option and then select Set Up Bank Feed for an Account.
- You will get a warning message that says “All open QuickBooks windows will be closed temporarily to set up online banking services. Do you want to continue?”
- Select your QuickBooks account and then click on
- Enter or choose QuickBooks Bill Pay – New! as a new name for your financial institution.
- Click on Next.
- Now, provide your QuickBooks Bill Pay customer ID and PIN and the confirm your PIN.
- Click on Sign In and then choose Finish
You can also visit Troubleshoot Bank Feeds issues and errors, including OL and OLSU errors to know more about resolving the QuickBooks online banking errors.
You can also visit QuickBooks Error OL-200, OL-202, OL-206, or OL-226 to resolve similar errors.
Technical Support For QuickBooks Online Banking Issues
Hopefully, you find this article helpful and you are now able to resolve the QuickBooks Error OL-307. Resolving this issue is very important as it may lead to various other issues as well. If you could not resolve the issues by performing provided solutions then you can get in touch with us at our toll-free QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number +1888-346-0234 to get an instant resolution for your issues.