QuickBooks comes with a wide range of features and tools that provides you an improved and reliable accounting which is very important for any business. The QuickBooks software is capable of tracking all invoices and bills in just a few moments. It is a great accounting software but it is also true that the QuickBooks software is prone to errors that can hamper your work easily. QuickBooks Error OL 203 is one such error that generally caused due to the unstable internet connection.
Causes Of QuickBooks Error OL 203 & OL 204
- Unavailable or unstable internet connection
- Some hardware malfunctions causing this error
- Firewall settings are restring the QuickBooks to work properly
- Bank has account locked your bank account.
Troubleshoot QuickBooks Error Code OL 203
Steps to resolve the error code OL 203 & OL 204 are as given below:
Solution 1: Enable TLS 1.2 Security
- Open the Internet Explorer and install its latest version
- Now, click on the gear icon from the upper right corner
- Go to the Internet Options and then go to the Advanced tab
- Head to the security section
- Unmark the Use TLS 1.0 and mark the Use TLS 1.2 box
- Click on Apply and then OK
- Close all the irrelevant tabs and once the process finishes, restart your computer.
Solution 2: Now Create a New Test Company File
- Go to the File menu and click on New Company.
- Go to Express Start
- Add the bank account and set it up for bank feeds.
- Once the process finishes, head to the downloading Bank Feed transaction
- If you get some errors then there are possibilities that your bank account transaction.
Solution 3: Ask to your bank account
- Collect bank feeds to log files before connecting to the bank executives. The Cannlog file will resolve the issue due to which the connection failure is occurring.
- Contact your bank to resolve your issues and once it is done, ask to transfer to a bank representative related to the QuickBooks Desktop Bank Feeds and account activation.
- Contact an agent to validate your account details and mark it as active for all the required services for QuickBooks software.
Solution 4: Deactivate your accounts through online service
- From the chart of accounts, select an option of included inactive checkbox.
- Deactivate your bank feeds in case if the account is inactive
- Then close and open the file again.
- Set up to each account for your bank feeds.
By following the above mentioned steps, you will be able to resolve the banking error code OL 203 easily. However, if you still face the issue then you need to get in touch with the toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1855-565-6250 instantly.