QuickBooks allows you to manage your financial data and accounting tasks efficiently. It has become an important part of your business and any sort of issue can actually affect your work. Sometimes it might start misbehaving can cause huge problems while accessing the software. One such issue is QuickBooks C=51.
This error can be easily resolved by following some simple steps. Our GetSupportNumber QuickBooks pro advisors team can assist you and they are always there to provide you support and help you in resolving QuickBooks related issues. You need to follow the guidelines mentioned below in order to get rid of this error properly.
How To Fix QuickBooks Error C=51
Before going further, you need to ensure that you find the damaged data files within QuickBooks extensions and list them all. The .tgl extensions are also kept with .QBW files which are also responsible in their damage.
Checkout the older backup files with .QBM and .QBB extensions. Also make sure that these files are not corrupted otherwise you will need to get in touch with QuickBooks Enterprise Technical Support team.
- Close all the running applications including QuickBooks Desktop
- Reboot your QuickBooks and the action which has caused the error C=51
- If the issue persist, then rebuild and verify the data file
- If you are backing up the data file, you need to use either the same version of QuickBooks or the upgraded one.
- Now you will be able to save your file using the enhanced and more efficient tools of the upgraded version.
- First restore the backup and then create a new location for the copied backup file. Now, paste the backup file to the new location.
- Right click on the backup file and choose properties in order to check the size of the file.
- If the generated file is below 6 MB in size then you need to delete the temp folder:
- Press Windows+R key on your keyboard to launch the Run Prompt.
- Type in %TEMP% in the blank field and press enter
- Right click on the temp folder and select Delete
- Then click on OK or hit enter key
- Now create another backup and check its size
- If the file size is still less than 6 MB then we recommend you to get in touch with the QuickBooks Tech Support Team to fix your issue.
- If the files you checked in the second heading are damaged, try to repair them through the intuit protocols.
- To do so, you need to update the QuickBooks software. Software upgrade automatically replaces the damaged files. (You must be keeping the older backup as well).
By following the above mentioned steps, you can easily resolve this issue manually. However, if you still have any doubt or facing some other issues in QuickBooks, you can get in touch with our QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1800-567-0425.