The QuickBooks Error C=1304 occurs during the update or installation of QuickBooks program. The error comes up with an error message that says:
Error writing to file(filename)
The error code basically occurs due to the below three mentioned reasons:
- Some issues with the CD drive of your computer
- The installation CD is damaged
- Microsoft .net component is damaged or missing
The error code C=1304 is an installation that can occur due to the issues in CD or the CD drive. The error can be fixed by copying the installation folder from the CD to the hard drive before going on to the installation process. Here, we have mentioned different steps to resolve the QuickBooks Error C=1304 manually. If you are looking for support for QuickBooks Error C=1304 then you need to get in touch with the QuickBooks Enterprise Support team for instant support.
How To Fix QuickBooks Error C=1304?
- Copy installation files from the CD to your computer.
- Insert the installation disk into the CD drive and click on Quit if the installation begins automatically.
- Open the Windows Explorer
- Create a New Folder in your preferred location and give it a name. For example, QuickBooks Installation Setup
- Now, right click on the QuickBooks CD and select Explore. This will open the QuickBooks installation folder.
- Select the QuickBooks and Third Party folders along with the setup.exe file together
- Right click on any of the folder and select Copy from the drop-down list.
- Now, paste them to the folder that you’ve just created in your system
- Initiate the installation process from the new folder where you have copied the installation file
- Follow the steps provided into the installation screen
Advanced Computer User Solution (Manual Restore)
- Login to your system as an administrator
- Click on the Start button and go to All Program > Accessories > System Tools > System Restore
- Then, select Restore my computer to an earlier time and then click on Next
- Select the most recent system to reorganize reduction from the “On this list, click a modernize reduction” list, and subsequently click Next.
- Click on Next on the confirmation window
- Once the restoration process is finished, restart your computer
Scan The Computer With Reimage Repair Tool
- Download and install the latest version of Reimage Repair Tool properly
- Once the installation process is done, run the tool
- The tool will scan your computer to determine the condition of your computer
- Once the scan is finished, it will be shows you the glitches that need to fixed in your system. Click on Start Repair option to repair all the issues
- Once the repair process is completed, restart your computer to save changes.
Get Support For Your QuickBooks Issues
Following the above mentioned steps will help you in getting rid of the error code C=1304 in QuickBooks. However, if you face any kind of issue during the process of resolution then you can contact the technical support team of Getsupportnumber.com. Their highly experienced QuickBooks ProAdvisors are available 24×7 to assist you. To get in touch with the support team, you can dial the QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1800-567-0425 toll-free.