QuickBooks Error Code 6123: Resolve your error
QuickBooks accounting software is one of the most popular and highly recommended accounting software all over the world. It has proved its worth and has satisfied a large amount of customers over the years. This accounting software comes with powerful feature that can help you in managing your business efficiently. Although, QuickBooks is a user friendly accounting software in nature but there can be some instances when it might come across some errors that can affect your work flow.
QuickBooks Error 6123, -0 is one such error that you might face in case of interrupted or lost connection with the company file. It can occur due to various reasons and damaged installation can also be one.
Reasons Behind QuickBooks Error 6123, -0
- Internet connection issue
- Missed or corrupted QuickBooks network file with extension – .ND
- QuickBooks hosted in the computer system is in hibernation mode or on Standby mode
- QuickBooks files are being restricted from access due to the Firewall settings.
- The data file maintained within the program is damaged or is not working
- Damaged QuickBooks installation file
How To Resolve QuickBooks Error 6123, -0?
In this article, we have described all the possible resolution that can help you in solving this issue. You need to follow the below mentioned steps in the same sequence as they are.
Note: Before going down to the resolution methods, you need to identify the exact reason behind the QuickBooks Error 6123. It will help you in resolving the issue easily.
- Make sure that the internet connection is stable and also maintain the network connectivity with the computer system hosting the software.
- Make changes in the configuration setting of software and hardware of the network. This allows QuickBooks to access company data.
- Try to fix damaged .ND file within QuickBooks
- If the issue is still persist then close the QuickBooks program completely and open it again on the same computer that is hosting your file
- Validate that the QuickBooks Company File is not damaged.
- Try to restore the installed files of QuickBooks which has been damaged.
You need to make sure that QuickBooks is able to access the files or not. You will be able to do it after following every single step. But, If all the methods are not working and you are still getting this issue then you need to reinstall the QuickBooks software on your computer.
Also, you can get in touch with our QuickBooks Technical Support Phone Number +1800-324-6955 if all the methods are unsuccessful and you can’t get rid of this issue. Our highly experienced pro advisors are capable to assist you anytime.