QuickBooks is well known bookkeeping software program developed by Intuit that helps you in managing your financial data efficiently. The QuickBooks software allows you to record transactions, track income and expense, day to day transaction, employee management etc. However, sometimes you may come across some issues while using the QuickBooks software. There are various error codes and issues in the QuickBooks software that can hamper your work. QuickBooks Error 301 is one of them that occur due to some installation issues of the QuickBooks software.
Well, if you are facing the same issue and you are looking for the solution of this error then you have landed on the right page as this article will provide you the steps to resolve QuickBooks Error 301 manually. For more information and instant support, you can also contact our QuickBooks Enterprise Support Phone Number.
Causes And Symptoms Of QuickBooks Error 301
Before going to the resolutions, you must be aware of the factors that are causing the error in your QuickBooks. The error code 301 considered as a runtime error and it comes up with the following error message:
“An error occurred when QuickBooks tried to access the company file. Please try again.”
Symptoms of QuickBooks Error 301 are as given below:
- Error code 301 appears on your system
- System start to crash
- QuickBooks keeps freezing
- PC responds slow to your commands
Main causes of QuickBooks Error 301 are as given below:
- Transaction log files (.tlg) got damaged
- Network Descriptor files (.ND) got corrupted
- Damaged or corrupt QuickBooks company files
- Virus or malware attack in your system
- Windows registry files got corrupted
How To Resolve QuickBooks Error 301?
We have mentioned two different solution methods that you can try in order to resolve the error code 301 in QuickBooks. You are advised to perform the steps sequence wise for a better result. Steps to resolve QuickBooks Error 301 are as given below:
Method 1: Update QuickBooks
- Open QuickBooks and click on the Help menu
- If the update is available then go for it
- Once the error update finishes, the error must be resolved
Method 2: Rename All Folders In QuickBooks Company File
- Go to the folder where the .tlg, .nd, dsn and .qbw extensions are stored
- Right click on each file and add old after the name. (Example: #####ild.qbw)
- With this process, all the renamed files will be replaced with a new file
QuickBooks Technical Support
The above mentioned steps will allow you to resolve the error code 301 manually. However, if the error still persists then you can try to login to your system with administrator rights and then try to open QuickBooks.
If you keep on facing the same error code then it is recommended for you to get in touch with the customer support team of getsupportnumber.com. You just need to dial the toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-346-0234 and you will be connected to the customer representatives in no time.