Are you looking for the support for QuickBooks Error 12029? Well, you have landed on the right page as this article will provide you process to resolve the error code 12029 in QuickBooks.
QuickBooks Error Code 12029 an update error that falls under the category of 12000 error code series in QuickBooks. This error generally occurs when you try to update QuickBooks but QuickBooks or one of its payroll services is already updated. To get instant support for your issues, you can dial QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number +1805-900-6410 and you will be provided the required support in no time.
Causes Of QuickBooks Error
- Unstable internet connections or other connectivity issues
- Incorrect SSL settings
- Antivirus program or firewall settings are blocking connection to QuickBooks
- Server could not connect to QuickBooks due to network timeout
- Internet Explorer is not set as your default browser
- Some important QuickBooks files got corrupted
How To Resolve QuickBooks Error 12029?
- Open QuickBooks and go to the Help menu
- From the drop-down list, click on Internet Connection Setup
- Click on ‘Use my computer’s internet connection settings to establish a connection when this application accesses the internet’
- Click on Next and at last, click on Done
Try to update QuickBooks software again by going into the Help menu of QuickBooks software.
- Go to the Help menu
- Go to the Update Now tab
- Click on Reset Update and then select the Get Updates If you still can’t update the QuickBooks software then you need to follow the below mentioned steps:
- Make sure that the internet connection of your system is stable
- Modify the firewall settings of your system
- Disable the Antivirus software and then try to update the QuickBooks software
- If the error still persists, start Windows in Safe Mode and try to download updates again.
- Close QuickBooks and all its related processes by using the Task Manager
- Now, open the Internet Explorer
- Go to Tools and click on Internet Options
- Go to the Security tab
- Click on the globe icon and make sure that the security settings for this zone is Medium-High
- Go to the Content tab and make sure that the content advisor button is enabled if not then enable it.
- Go to the Connections tab
- Select the Never Dial a Connection button
- In case if the dial-up node (DUN) could not be seen then you must ensure that the correct ISP is selected and if the DUN is visible then simply click on OK
- Now, go to the LAN Settings
- Click on the Advanced tab and then click on Restore Advanced Settings
- In the settings sections, make sure that the Use TLS 1.0, Use 1.1 and Use TLS 1.2 boxes are marked and the other two checkboxes are unmarked
- Once you are done then click on OK to close the window and close the Internet Explorer
- Restart your computer to save settings
- Open QuickBooks and try to update again
Technical Support For QuickBooks Software
The above mentioned three solutions will allow you to resolve the error code 12029 in QuickBooks. However, if the error still persists then you will need to get connected with the QuickBooks Expert as soon as possible. You can dial the toll-free QuickBooks Tech Support Number +1805-900-6410 in order to get support for your QuickBooks issues instantly.