QuickBooks Error Code 102 occurs while your bank website is having some issues. It can be some technical glitches or the site might be under maintenance or some other issues. These issues can leads to some more issues between bank’s website and QuickBooks.
If you are looking for a quick support for such errors, you can either contact our QuickBooks Payroll Support team or else you can follow the below mentioned steps in order to fix this error.
QuickBooks Error Code 102: Quick fixes
See whether any undergoing maintenance process on your credit card or banking website. If not, then try to update your QuickBooks online account manually.
Take your cursor to the Update icon and you will see More Information option. During the non-peak hours, it is recommended to run three manual updates.
During the next five hours, QuickBooks will try get the update five more times when it is unable to get information from a specific ban account.
All the data and information is received depends on the things that the bank shares with you. Turning on or off the auto updates and the downloaded items are not in your hand but you can see the time of updates by following the given steps:
- Click on Banking from the left menu
- Click on the update button that you see on the right corner.
- On the last updated column, date and time of the last update will be visible.
Some accounts also require manual updates. In case of any update, you will receive a notification regarding the update and you will have to do a manual update if you do not see the required information after the automatic update. To manually update, follow the given steps:
- Go to the Banking option
- Tab on the Clear Unwanted Accounts. These are accounts that you don’t want to update.
- Click on Update Now
- Enter the Multi-Factor Authentication whenever asked and then click on continue to update.
Make sure that you are able to login with your online banking credentials. If you are not able to do so due to QuickBooks Error 102, troubleshoot the issue and download the transaction in QuickBooks Online.
- Click on the Banking option
- Find out the name of the bank if the bank account is not linked.
- If the bank account is already linked then click on Add Account and search for the bank’s name.
- Choose the name of the bank
- Enter the bank website credentials and then click on Continue.
- Follow the security verification steps if required and then select Connect Securely.
- From the Drop Down menu, choose the bank symbol and the account type. You have to choose between a bank and credit card account.
- QuickBooks will automatically download 90 days transaction.
- Choose connect
- It will go back to the banking page when the download will finish.
Account Information Or Notification
You need to check whether you can see your account summary, history transaction details if you see a warning message from your bank after the successful login.
In this case, you will have to wait for the bank to fix it before trying.
Sometimes the new account doesn’t work online. In such cases, you need to get in touch with the bank or your credit card company.
If you are not able to get any of the point or you are finding any difficulties about the QuickBooks Error Code 102, get in touch with our QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-396-0208 toll free to solve all your issues related to QuickBooks.