QuickBooks accounting software contains all the important features required for your financial management such as payroll, managing vendors and customers, tracking customers etc. But there can situations when the software starts to misbehave due to certain reasons. It can come up with some error codes and issues that can hinder your workflow. QuickBooks Error Code C=43 is one of them that occurs due to the network failure or power failure unexpectedly.
QuickBooks Error C=43 is one of the most common error code that restrict the access of information in its QBW file. This error needs to be fixed as soon as possible as it restricts you from opening the company file. You can also get in touch with us at our QuickBooks Payroll Tech Support Number to get you issues resolved easily.
Causes Of The QuickBooks Error C=43
Major causes behind the error code C=43 in QuickBooks are as follow:
- Unstable internet connection
- Damaged or corrupted QuickBooks company file
- Windows registry files are corrupt
- Firewall is restricting the QuickBooks process
Resolve QuickBooks Error C=43
Before going on to the solutions it is important that you should know about the factors that are causing the error because it will help you in resolving the error easily. Once you identify the root cause then you can move on to the resolution steps that are as follow:
Solution 1: Install a Digital Signature Certificate
- From your keyboard, press the Windows key
- Enter exe in the search field and then press enter key
- Right on the file and select Properties from the drop-down list
- Go to the Digital Signature tab
- In the signature list, ensure that the Intuit .inc is selected
- Click on Details
- Go to Digital Signature Details > View Certificate.
- Click on Install Certificate
- Follow the provided prompts and then click on Finish
- Restart your computer
- Open QuickBooks and check if the error is resolved or not
Solution 2: Use the ‘Rebuild Data’ QuickBooks In-built Function
To resolve the error, you need to utilize the Rebuild Data tool. This tool is inbuilt in QuickBooks and this tool can resolve the error if it is causing due to data damage or in case if the QuickBooks is unable to send a report or invoice. You just need to run the tool and follow the instructions on your screen.
Solution 3: Remove all OCR-A fonts and reinstall QuickBooks
You can also try to delete the OCR-A fonts and then reinstall QuickBooks. Once the installation is complete, open QuickBooks and see if the error is resolved or not.
Technical Support For QuickBooks Error C=43
As you’ve noticed that resolving QuickBooks Error C=43 is not that complicated and it can be easily fixed if you have basic knowledge of QuickBooks. However, sometimes you may find it difficult to resolve this error because the error has created some other issues as well. In such cases, you need to get in touch with the QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1800-324-6955 toll-free.