What Is QuickBooks Error C=1327?
QuickBooks Error C=1327 comes under the category of installation errors. It occurs during the process of installation of the QuickBooks software. The error occurs just after you insert the installation disk and begin the installation process. You get the following error message when you get the error code:
“The drive [drive letter] is invalid. OR Invalid drive [drive letter]”
The error can also occur if you are using an external USB device and it was disconnected. However, if you can reconnect it start the same process again. If the error still persists then you need to get it resolved as soon as possible because this error won’t let you install the QuickBooks and all its related applications.
In this article, we will be providing you the steps that you can perform to resolve QuickBooks Error 1327. You can also get in touch with us by dialing our toll-free QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number +1855-565-6250 for instant support.
Causes Of QuickBooks Error 1327
- The external drive was either disconnected from the system or it is damaged.
- Microsoft .NET Framework got corrupted
- Windows registry got corrupted
- The computer is having some internal errors
- Antivirus software is restricting the installation
How to Resolve the QuickBooks Error Code 1327?
Solution 1: Reinstall and Repair the Microsoft .NET Framework
- Open the Control Panel
- Then click on Turn Windows features on or off.
- Provide the admin username and password if required.
- Locate MS .NET Framework 3.5.1 and unmark the box
- Click on OK and then restart your system.
Solution 2: Run The Registry Editor
- Open the run command by pressing the Windows + R keys
- In the search box, type cmd and hit enter.
- In the command prompt, type regedit and hit enter
- Go to the folder HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Shell Folders.
- Locate the key related to the error code C=1307 in the registry editor
- Change the incorrect drive names to C:\
- Save the backup key in your desired location and install the key.
- Now restart your system
The above-mentioned step will allow you to resolve the error code C=1307 in QuickBooks easily. However, if you still face the error and then try to install QuickBooks on a different system using the same Disk or USB device. If you are facing the same issue then it means that the installation file is damaged. But if you are able to install it then you need to get in touch with the experts to resolve your issues. The getsupportnumber.com is an organization which is able to resolve all your issues in no time. You just need to dial the toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1855-565-6250 and you will be connected to the Intuit Certified ProAdvisors to resolve your issues.