Like any other 6000 series error code, QuickBooks Error Code 6175, 0 is also related to the company file issues. This error code occurs when you try to access the company file but the database server is not responding. If we talk about the main cause then it is identified that the error code occurs because the QuickBooks Desktop could not establish the connection with the system where the company file is stored. To get instant support for QuickBooks Error 6175, get in touch with the QuickBooks Enterprise Support team.
Causes Of The Error Code 6175, 0 In QuickBooks
Main causes behind the error code 6175 are as follow:
- QuickBooks is unable to open the QuickBooks Database Server Manager
- The server where the QuickBooks company file is hosted is indulged in other task
- Firewall has blocked the connection between the current computer and the server where the company file is stored.
How To Resolve QuickBooks Error 6175?
Before going on to the solutions, turn hosting at the Host computer where the company files are stored. Then switch to Multi-User mode. Steps to resolve QuickBooks Error Code 6175, 0 are as given below:
Solution 1: Setup The QuickBooks Database Server Manager Properly On Your Server Computer
- Install the QuickBooks software on the server computer
- Now Click on Start and go to the QuickBooks Database Server Manager
- Click on Start Scan
- After the scan finishes, you will be able to open the company file in your workstation
Note: If the QuickBooks software is installed in your sever computer but the Database Server Manager is not then you can move to the next solution step.
Solution 2: Set The Hosting On Server Computer
- Open QuickBooks in the server computer
- Click on the File menu and then take your cursor to the Utilities option
- Now, from the drop-down list, click on Host Multi-User Access
Note: If the Stop Hosting Multi-User Access is visible then directly move on to the next solution otherwise perform this solution process first.
- Click on Yes to the Host multi-user access/Start hosting multi-user access window
- If you see the Company file must be closed message, click on Yes
- Click OK on the Multi-user setup information notification
- Now from the File menu, switch to Multi-user mode
Solution 3: Change QuickBooksDBXX Service To Local System Account
- Go to the Start menu
- Type MSC in the search field and hit Enter key
- Now, right click on the QuickBooksDBXX service and select Properties from the drop-down list.
- Go to the Log On tab
- Now check the box next to Local System account
- Click on Apply and then click on OK to save changes
- Now you can switch to the Multi-User mode again
Solution 4: Reinstall QuickBooks On Your Server Computer
If all the above mentioned steps didn’t resolve the issue then the last thing that you can try is uninstalling and reinstalling the QuickBooks software on the server computer.
Connect With The Experts To Resolve The Error Code 6175, 0 In QuickBooks Server
The above mentioned will help you in getting rid of the QuickBooks Error 6175, 0 easily. However, there can be some instances when the all the solution steps might not work in favor of you and you keep on facing the same issue in your QuickBooks software. In such cases, you might require experts to help you out instantly. You can get you issue resolved by connecting with the customer support team of getsupportnumber.com. To get support from our highly experienced QuickBooks ProAdvisors, dial the QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1800-324-6955 and you will be provided the best possible solutions available.