QuickBooks software is a great accounting tool that provides you the essential features that helps you in growing your business and increase the profit. However, there can be times when the software may run into some errors that can affect your work. One of the errors is QuickBooks Error 6154 that occurs when QuickBooks company file could not be opened or the QuickBooks software could not open specified folder or folder.
This error won’t allow you to open any of the company file because your system will face some issues in getting connected with the company file. It results in your QuickBooks software is unable to get access to a specific file or folder.
How To Resolve QuickBooks Error 6154?
We have mentioned three different solutions in order to resolve the error code 6154 in QuickBooks. You are recommended to perform the mentioned steps sequence wise. The steps to resolve QuickBooks Error Code 6154 are as given below:
- Restart you computer
- Log in to the Windows as an Administrator
- Now you may have the permission to open the folder where you might have stored the QuickBooks company file
- Restart your system and login to your system as an Administrator
- Try to sync your files or folders in your C:\ drive with the help of Sync Now option
- Restart your system and login to your system as an Administrator again
- Move your company file and reset your Sync Manager
- Move the folder from the last location to a new location in your computer
- Browse in your system and select a new location for your file.
- Create a new folder in that location
- Copy and Paste the files or folder to the new location from the previous location
- Highlight the files and press CTRL + X to cut the files and then go to the new location and paste the files there.
- Now reset the Sync Manager
- Open QuickBooks and go to the Help menu
- Click on Manage Data Sync and then select on Reset Sync Manager
- Enter your login id and password
- Allow the Sync Manager to complete the first sync
QuickBooks Technical Support
The above mentioned steps will allow you to resolve the error code 6154 and you will you be able to access the QuickBooks company file. However, if the error still persists or you are having any doubt then you can get in touch with us at our QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1850-308-2863 toll-free.