There can be so many reasons due to which an error can occur in QuickBooks. One of them is QuickBooks Error 6144 82. This error can occur due to the incorrect setup of your network. It is a part of 6000 series error. Updating QuickBooks to the latest version can fix this issue or else you can also connect to the QuickBooks Enterprise Support Team to fix your issue.
As we all know the importance of QuickBooks software for the medium and small scaled industries. It has satisfied a large number of customers from all over the world. QuickBooks makes it easier for the small and medium industries to give more time to make strategies for their business because it releases the pressure of managing finances and accounts. Any kind of error or glitch can affect your work flow and QuickBooks Error 6144 82 does the same.
How To Fix QuickBooks Error 6144 82?
Follow the given below steps in order to fix the QuickBooks Error 6114 82:
Solution 1: Rename .nd and .tlg files in your QuickBooks application
- Run QuickBooks
- Press F2 from your keyboard
- Now from the File information section, locate the Company files for the QuickBooks
- Search the folder that contains all the QuickBooks Company files
- Ensure the file names with .nd and .tlg extentsions. Foe example:
- Right click on the file
- Click on the rename option from the drop down list and enter ‘old’ at the end of these files.
- Sign in to the QuickBooks application again
.ND and .TLF files will be automatically recreated when you rename them when you rescan for the QuickBooks Database Server manager. Then you will be able to open the company file. If the error still persists, go to the second solution.
Solution 2: Try to open the QuickBooks Sample Company files
- In QuickBooks, open the No Company Open Window
- Click on ‘Open a sample file’
- Choose any sample file from the list of sample files
- You need to repair QuickBooks installation files if the error still persists
Opening the QuickBooks Sample file means that you are testing this QuickBooks Error 6144 82. You are trying to ensure that whether you have any issues with your QuickBooks Company file or QuickBooks application. If the error still persist then your QB installation file is either damaged or corrupted and needs to be repaired.
Connect With Us For Support
Follow the step by step guidelines to successfully fix the QuickBooks Error 6144, 82. But there are chances that you might face the same error for this you need to get in touch with Getsupportnumber’s technical support team to ensure that you don’t face the same issue again. We are an independent third party technical support provider for QuickBooks. We have satisfied a large number customer over the year. Just call us at our QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1800-324-6955 to get you issues resolved.