When it comes to accounting software, QuickBooks is one of the best and most recommended one among all. It provides you so many great features like advanced pricing, tracking inventory, sales and expense management, reporting etc. QuickBooks accounting software is very easy to use and it can easily be integrated with third party application which is a big advantage for accountants. However, there can be situations when the software runs into some error that can hinder your work. If you are also facing some errors then you can contact the QuickBooks Payroll Support Number for instant support.
What Is QuickBooks Error 6144, 304?
QuickBooks Error 6144, 304 is a company file error that can occur when the company file gets missing or damaged. Although, there can be various factors that can cause the error code 6144, 304 in QuickBooks. Some of the main causes of QuickBooks Error 6144, 304 are as given below:
- Sudden power failure of system has crashed or damaged company files
- Damaged or corrupted company data files
- Virus or malware attack
- Antivirus or firewall program is restricting the QuickBooks company file.
- Company data file was deleted mistakenly.
How to resolve QuickBooks Error 6144, 304
Intuit has developed so many important tools to deal with different kind of issues and QuickBooks File Doctor Tool is one of them. The tool is designed to scan and resolve issues related to the QuickBooks files. The tool can be used without paying extra money. It simply scans the file and optimizes the solutions according to the detected issues. It may take a long time in scanning and resolving issues depending on size of the company file and nature of error.
To use the QuickBooks File Doctor Tool, you need to follow the below mentioned steps:
- Log in to your system with administrator rights
- Open internet browser and go to the official website of QuickBooks and download the tool from there.
- Install the QuickBooks File Doctor Tool in your system properly
- Once the installation finishes, run the tool with administrator rights and then wait for QuickBooks to run
- Click on Browse and select the company file in which you are facing issue
- Select whether or not the company file is hosted on the workstation or the server.
- Click on the appropriate option when you are asked “Are you on a server or a workstation”
- Tool will start to scan the network errors first and then it will scan the company file errors
- Once the process finishes, close the QuickBooks file doctor tool and QuickBooks software
- Restart your system and then open the QuickBooks software to see if the error is resolved or not
Support For QuickBooks Company File Errors
The above mentioned steps will resolve the company file error code 6144, 304 in QuickBooks. As you can see that resolving this error is not that complex and can easily be resolved by following the provided guidelines. However, if the error still persists then you are required to get in touch with the technical support team of getsupportnumber.com as soon as possible because it can create permanent damage in your database. You just need to dial the toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1800-324-6955 and the customer representative will be there on call to assist you.