QuickBooks is one of the best bookkeeping software that provides a wide range of features and best accounting solution. However, the QuickBooks software is also prone to errors and it has so many errors and issues that can occur due to different reasons. One such error is QuickBooks Error 6006 which is a part of the 6000 error code series in QuickBooks. To get instant support for this error, dial the QuickBooks Enterprise Support Phone Number and you will be directly connected to the support team to provide you the support for your issues.
The error code 6006 in QuickBooks occurs while syncing the company file but the files do not match to the files which are installed in QuickBooks. The error comes up with the following error code:
“QuickBooks files are incompatible”
Causes Of QuickBooks Error 6006
- You didn’t restart the system after installing the program
- Another application is running a setup program
- The installation CD is damaged
- CD or DVD drive issues
- The hard drive doesn’t have enough space
- RAM doesn’t have enough space
- Improper or damaged installation of QuickBooks program
- Windows installation issues
How To Resolve QuickBooks Error 6006?
- Restart your computer and log in to your system with Administrator rights
- Install the QuickBooks software
- If the error is still around then check the condition of GAURD1PLUS CD
- Check whether the CD or DVD drive is functioning properly
- Free up the disk space. Minimum 1.5 GB of space should be available
- Close all the background applications using the task manager
- Shut down the System Tray free your RAM and processor space
- Go to the folder: C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield
- Rename the InstallShield file and add OLD at the end. For example: InstallShieldOLD
- Remove the system junk and temporary files
- Uninstall and reinstall the QuickBooks software
- Check for the Windows updates and if updates are available then install them.
Get Technical Support For Your QuickBooks Issues
QuickBooks Error Code 6006 is related to the issues of your company files. It is very important to resolve this issue because it restricts you from opening the company file. However, by following the above mentioned steps, you will be able to resolve the error code 6006 manually but sometimes there can be situations when you won’t be able to resolve the error due to some other issues that it has created. In such scenarios, you can get in touch with the QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1855-565-6250 toll-free.