QuickBooks 6000 80 is one of the most common technical error that users face. You get this error when you try to open the company file which is saved in other computer and not on the user.
QuickBooks is one of the most recommended accounting software across the globe. It provides you the tool and features to handle small and medium sized businesses and helps them to grow. The features and tools assimilated within the software helps in seamless business management. But there can be some instances when your QuickBooks software may come across some errors that need to fix as soon as possible.
What Is QuickBooks Error 6000 80?
This is a common technical glitch that of 6000 error series that occurs when you try to open the company file. There can be various reasons behind this error. The error message shows that QuickBooks has encountered a problem and need to be closed.
What Causes QuickBooks Error Code 6000 80?
Main reasons behind the QuickBooks Error 6000 80 are as given below:
- Damaged or incomplete installation
- Damaged or corrupted Company File.
- The folder is corrupted that stores the company file.
- Setup of hosting on the server and minimum one workstation instead of hosting only on the server.
- Accessing the company file permission is restricted
- The logged in user is not permitted the company file
- QBDataServiceUserXX service doesn’t have the sufficient authority to run the company file. (XX is referred as the version of your QuickBooks.)
- QBDataServiceUserXX service is being disturbed by security software.
There can also be some other reasons behind this error. To fix the error, you need to know the actual reason behind your issue.
Steps To Resolve The Error
We have mentioned some steps to solve QuickBooks Error 6000 80. You need to make sure that you follow the steps sequence wise to fix this issue properly. Steps to fix this error are as given below:
- Open QuickBooks and click on the company file that you want to open
- Update your computer and your server
- Now download the QuickBooks Desktop File Doctor tool:
Important: Downloading the software may harm your QuickBooks data. For any support connect with us toll free.
- Copy and paste file to your C: Drive
- Manually fix error
If you are not able to fix the issue and still getting the QuickBooks Error 6000 80, you can dial our QuickBooks Customer Support Phone Number. Also if you are looking for alternative QuickBooks support services over phone then dial the toll free number +1-866-701-7446 and get in touch with the experts and get your error fixed.