QuickBooks Error Code 6000, 304 is another error from the 6000 error series that refers to the issues in your company file. The error occurs when a user or QuickBooks tries to access the company file. This error code indicated that the computer does not have enough disk space to open the file. It can also occur when the QuickBooks software is running by more than allowed users.
The error can be resolved by moving the company file to a larger hard drive, turning off the disk quota of the user account running QuickBooks. In this article, we will be providing the steps to resolve the error code 6000, 304 manually. You can dial the toll-free QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number in order to get instant support for your QuickBooks issues.
How To Resolve QuickBooks Error 6000, 304?
QuickBooks is reliable and easy to use accounting software that provides the best and easy interface that allows you to perform all the accounting tasks. The software can easily be used by the even those people who have very less accounting knowledge. But there can be some situations when the software might get into some issues and comes up with some error codes. Most of the error occurs due to some of your activities that lead to corruption in QuickBooks database. But most of the errors and issues in the QuickBooks software can be fixed manually by following some steps and guidelines and the QuickBooks Error 6000, 304 is one of them. You can follow the below mentioned steps in order to resolve the error code 6000, 304 in QuickBooks:
- Replace all the damaged QuickBooks components by repairing the QuickBooks software.
- Click on the Start button
- Open the Control Panel and go to the Program and Features
- Locate QuickBooks from the list and click on Uninstall
- Now from the QuickBooks Installation window, click on Next
- Now click on Repair
- Click on Next and then Repair
- Click on Finish to end the process
- Go to My Computer/This Computer
- Now, check the disk space available in the drive where the company file is stored. To do so, follow the below mentioned steps:
- Right click on the drive where your QuickBooks company file is stored
- From the drop-down list, click on Properties
- If the disk space is sufficient then go to the Quota tab
- Turn off the disk quota by unmarking the Enable Quota Management
- Uninstall and reinstall the QuickBooks software
Technical Support For QuickBooks 6000, 304
Resolving the error code 6000, 304 in QuickBooks is not a complex process and it can be resolved easily by following the above mentioned methods. However, if you are not sure about solving the issue manually or you are having any kind of doubts in any of the step then you can contact the customer support team of Intuit where you will be provided the solution for your issues.
Sometimes, it might be difficult to get in touch with the customer support team on Intuit. In such cases, you need to look for other options to resolve your QuickBooks issues. Getsupportnumber.com is one such organization whose customer support team can easily be contacted any time even in the odd hours. To reach out to the support, you can dial the toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1800-567-0425 and get your QuickBooks issues resolved.